FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Assassin's Creed: ZOMG!

assassins-creed--20060921105332117.jpg

Well, I just completed this game. I think the only word to truly encapsulate the amount this game rocks is "ZOMG!". It is honestly the finest video game I have ever played. If you have ever played Prince of Persia, you will absolutely love this game, if not you will still enjoy it thoroughly.

Graphics: 10/10
Absolutely magnificent. I cannot think of a game with more perfect graphics than this. Every texture on every model in every level of the entire game world are absolutely spot-on.

Gameplay: 10/10
Incredible. There is no way for me to explain the control scheme, but it works. It just works, and does a damn good job of it. I have absolutely no gripes or issues with it.

Sound: 8/10
For the most part, it is fantastic. Unfortunately, the voice-acting is a bit repetitive. If you've played the game for a few hours, you have probably heard every automated speech function of the civilians.

Innovation: 10/10
This is the first truly original storyline I have had the fortune of playing in the last few years. It is like a game within a game. The main twist is outlined in the first few minutes of game play, but I will put it in a spoiler anyway.

You play a man name Desmond, hooked into a machine called the Anima. I won't say anymore.

The only annoying (but simultaneously, brilliant) part is that it ends with a cataclysmic cliff-hanger! I screamed so loudly when it ended! Now I have to wait for Assassin's Creed 2!

Overall: 9/10
Truly spectacular. If you own an Xbox 360 or a PS3, this is an absolutely must have. The only reason I gave it a 9/10 instead of a 10/10 is because I just don't feel right giving a perfect score to a game that does not include Waluigi.

wassassinscreedzs9.png

Nice post. Thinking about giving this one a try :) The only bad thing I heard was that it was a little repetitive. Any insight on that? =X

You say it's the finest video game you've ever played and then only give it a 9/10? Those seem to conflict. (9.5?)

But anyway good review. Assassin's Creed is a very solid game and I'm glad to see you're enjoying it.

D1nner said:
Nice post. Thinking about giving this one a try :) The only bad thing I heard was that it was a little repetitive. Any insight on that? =X

It is repetitive, but in a good way :yesnod:

nic7 said:
You say it's the finest video game you've ever played and then only give it a 9/10? Those seem to conflict. (9.5?)

But anyway good review. Assassin's Creed is a very solid game and I'm glad to see you're enjoying it.
Look at the reason why. It was a joke :lol:

First off, great review.

Second off, I've got to pick this game up soon. Assassin's Creed looks like a very well-rounded game that I'm definitely looking forward to playing.

FR. said:
First off, great review.

Second off, I've got to pick this game up soon. Assassin's Creed looks like a very well-rounded game that I'm definitely looking forward to playing.
It is incredible. You will definitely enjoy it. Be sure to watch the movie at the beginning before you start, it rocks :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
It is repetitive, but in a good way :yesnod:

Look at the reason why. It was a joke :lol:

Haha, I know. It just seems like you should have given it a 9.5 still. But, I'm picky.

D1nner said:
I see:lol:

What console did you play it on btw?
Xbox 360.

My brother has it for his PS3 (he got it today) and it looks identical.

lol nintendo should make its own version wit waluigi as the one assassin dude lol just fer u lol
do u think it's gunna be good for the DS cuz im probaly gettin a DS soon nd i wanna get it for it

zap'em up said:
lol nintendo should make its own version wit waluigi as the one assassin dude lol just fer u lol
do u think it's gunna be good for the DS cuz im probaly gettin a DS soon nd i wanna get it for it
It could be. I'll have to read some reviews first before I get it.

Assassins creed is good but not great. It gets repetitive after a while and the ending sucked.

Back