AT-AT Gamecube Mod ONE OF A KIND! Nintendo!

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Crap
Some people have to much time on there hands

http://cgi.ebay.com/AT-AT-Gamecube-...ryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is an auction for my one of a kind Gamecube AT-AT mod. (AKA the AT-GC) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It includes 4 wavebird controllers and the 2 memory cards that are inside the system itself (a 1019 and a 251) All the original Gamecube components are inside this mod including the heatsync and cooling fans so it will not overheat (Notice the small holes in the underside of the system for ventilation) and yes, the AT-AT pilot is also included:! All of it is in great cosmetic condition. The AT-AT itself was mint and complete before the Modification and still is (minus the electronic sound effects unit and head movement lever that were once inside) All of it's joints are still tight and it's paint is bright. Please look at the pictures for yourself:)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I spent many hours building this mod a couple years back. it was put in the EGM Bonus Gallery:) and acquired a bit of Internet Fame (Google AT-AT Gamecube Mod and see all the sites that come up.)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've kept the reserve low But will not divulge it (in the spirit of the auction:)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's been a display in my store for about a year and a half now and it's in perfect working condition. Recently we've had to change locations and in order to finance the move, I'm auctioning this wonderful item off. I really hate to see it go, But my loss is your gain. this is a collectors dream:) And it's for a good cause! So please Bid now and help support my small business:)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I recently made this vi[/FONT]

2ce4_1.JPG

12 bids so far

Being a Star Wars fan, I have to say that it looks very nice. I would even go as far as to say that it is probably one of the best modifications that I have seen on a console.

That is a rather interesting mod. I give props to the guy who did it, if it functions as well as he claims.

It's probably going to go to some fans collection of memorabilia, and never be played so as to keep it looking like new.

I'd like to see some interesting mods like that done on current generation consoles. (and no, I don't mean star wars themed.)

Byuakuya said:
Being a Star Wars fan, I have to say that it looks very nice. I would even go as far as to say that it is probably one of the best modifications that I have seen on a console.

I take it you have not seen the Milenium falcon xbox then ?

Darkprinny said:
I take it you have not seen the Milenium falcon xbox then ?
Such an item exists? :lol:
No, I haven't seen it yet, but since you mentioned it, I think I will just Google it. :)

Back