At College with Error code 52221

MRXZERO

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2008
Ok, I'm up at college and my girlfriend got a Wii for Christmas. We can get it online at her house just find on the wireless but up here at college they have enterprise-level encryptions and it asks for the WPA-PSK (TKIP) password and the internet up here has so many security things on it. I don't have a clue where to find this at since it's at school and not my own personal router. I've called and emailed the IT people here to see if they could help resolve it and they said they have no answer for it and I've tried to contact Nintendo with no success. Is there a way to find that password anywhere through my wireless connection? Also I just bought a LAN adapter that connects to the USB port on the back of the Wii to see if it will work that way because I can get on XBOX Live with my 360 up here when I'm plugged straight in, so I thought if I bought that Adapter for the Wii it would work. But it didn't and the error for that is always 52221 when I try to connect. The activity light and internet lights come on and flash like its receiving the internet but just can't get connected. Does anyone know anything about any of this? Thank you.

Back