Aussie WiFi night

Thats just to hide my true location obviously. And you don't come from Australia either, so THERE! No, there! No, just look where I'm pointing darn it.

Yes nkbswe5 I can see where your pointing...really..... that's a nice chair your sitting in :ihih: ...:lol: I have the ability to find people by travelling inbetween the fabric of the time, space continum.....It also helps me kick arse at MKDS WOOOOOOO

Darn you stop posting, I need to get my media work done :D

I'm not sitting in a chair, so THERE! Yo ho ho!~

So your standing....your a very strange person....:lol:
I have media work to do to I'll stop posting cause I've got work now...up up and away....*gets up and walks out the door*

Well I'm kinda running around the house doing stuff, not nessasarily sitting down to type. What are you doing for media. Or are you LYING?

Oh yeah, I PLAN TO COME AT LEAST SECOND LAST IN MARIO KART PEOPLE! GET READY!

Last edited:
nkbswe5 said:
Well I'm kinda running around the house doing stuff, not nessasarily sitting down to type. What are you doing for media. Or are you LYING?
Objection!!
This evidence proves that Deity's testimony is true:
He is currently drinking a Max Pepsi to keep himself awake so that he can finish editing his animation (adding musci and stuff) aswell as finishing his book with all the production stuff (Script, ideas, sketches etc.)

Anyhoo I had a throught when the WiFi night is happening I'll be late...I'll be there maybe a bit after 7. I said this before but just so you remeber I'll be a bit late so just so know...again

Hi people...

Just thought I've give yous a headsup on another Aussie WiFi night in the pipeline that you may or may not know about. This one seems to originate from www.aussie-nintendo.com and can be seen directly here.

Currently scheduled for Saturday, May 19th.

No matter what, I'm sure it's inferior to the offering to be found here at wiichat ;). Heck, they don't even have prizes. Might be good practice between wiichat events tho.

Cya
Stuzz

Back