Aussie WiFi night

I dont like Aussie-Nintendo, they have weird people. Including me, yes, but they are mostly impolite people and STUFF! WiiChat is more happy.

My avatar was freaky, yes, but I stole it from another chat board. I just learnt how to make them, so get ready for more from that mysterious show!

All of the above had nothing to do with WiFi. I need clubhouse games, that looks fun. Cant wait for the WiFi night, if I rememeber it

nkbswe5 said:
All of the above had nothing to do with WiFi. I need clubhouse games, that looks fun. Cant wait for the WiFi night, if I rememeber it
Yes it did it was about ummm... WiFi has stuff to do with location and foul language....right??

Anyhooo Clubhouse games I am yet to try online in all the time I've had it I've never once tried online...weird...but I still hate FIELD TACTICS WORST GAME....takes to long to play and is really boring...

Well I'm tired after playing hockey tongiht so I going to sleep

Are you australian? you dont look it... yes, I am steriotyping your avatarness. Noone is playing now, its tomorrow anyway, and its mario kart.

nkbswe5 said:
Are you australian? you dont look it... yes, I am steriotyping your avatarness. Noone is playing now, its tomorrow anyway, and its mario kart.

No im not Aussi and dont have Mario Kart (Metroid and Diddy Kong)

Well this thread is only for Aussies. Are you from UK? If so, there was another UK'ian here asking to join. You should make a UK only WiFi Night so i can come and ask to join! And then you can all say NO! WHEE!

What are you talking about Refer your already in your in the third match with me and Sam

OK, my Animal Crossing code is... 4811-3578-1199 :cool:
And, I have MKDS but can't get the code until tomorrow... It's a mother's day present (tee hee). I'll post it when I know.

Cheers

WiFi night TONIGHT! and by TONIGHT I mean TOMORROW! YAY!|.!|.!|.! What is more important then a WiFi night ! geez social life I think not I think cannon, darkpaddy and definetly smash bro The plan wont change just less people will participate

Back