biskit003

WiiChat Member
Jul 13, 2006
USofA
i it possible to make ur avatar a gif if so plz explain to me. if this was posted just point out the post ill go there im to tired to look.

Hey, sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I just wanted to remind you of the EDIT button. Instead of making a new post for every comment, please try to just edit the post.:)

Not sure ^_^', I understand the question, I don't have the answer though...well I think I understand u, u'r asking if u can make avatars a gif FILE?

I see, well, this site automatically resize gif pictures if they exceed 80x80, and when a gif gets resized they dont move anymore. My advice is to try to find a gif thats 80x80 or smaller.

Mario Famous said:
I see, well, this site automatically resize gif pictures if they exceed 80x80, and when a gif gets resized they dont move anymore. My advice is to try to find a gif thats 80x80 or smaller.
ok thanks thats very helpfull. sorry if i didnt explain the question very well. i was asking if it is possible to make your avatar an animated gif file. but they were to big and got resized like the avatar i have now. if u go to my profile it is animated and u can see it. thanks

Back