AWESOME UNCOMMON JAPANESE ANIMES (In English)

oxhaker

...no good titles
Mar 1, 2007
Life
Wii Online Code
0376-6435-4668-9489
as the title says: AWESOME UNCOMMON JAPANESE ANIMES (In English)

plz state what they are about to thnx

Lol by their very nature the fact that they're uncommon means they most likely won't be in English. They probably won't be outside japan. Post back if you meant fansubbed ones but thats subtitles and not voice dubs, you only really get english voices if the anime has been brought to the west, and even then they're normally crap/have no talent (apart from steamboy, that had awesome voices)

Ive got a back log of stuff to watch/download.
But ive seen the first four eps and I dont think its that good.

Fullmetal Alchemist is probably the best animated series I've seen since Robotech: The Macross Saga. Easy. Give it a chance. Hell, you managed to watch One Piece, apparently. You oughtta be able to stomach this masterpiece.

EDIT: Also, I should note that you should drop whatever you're watching, get Ninja Scroll OFF of your "to watch" list and add it to your "watched" list ASAP. It's a classic. It's like never having watched Akira.

Last edited:
oxhaker said:
as the title says: AWESOME UNCOMMON JAPANESE ANIMES (In English)

You want lesser know dubbed animes?

I am unaware of lesser known dubs but I am sure you will be able to fine some.

Also, FMA isnt exactly lesser known (to the above posters)

BigORhyme said:
Fullmetal Alchemist is probably the best animated series I've seen since Robotech: The Macross Saga. Easy. Give it a chance. Hell, you managed to watch One Piece, apparently. You oughtta be able to stomach this masterpiece.

EDIT: Also, I should note that you should drop whatever you're watching, get Ninja Scroll OFF of your "to watch" list and add it to your "watched" list ASAP. It's a classic. It's like never having watched Akira.

Errrr
Its the ninja scroll sires not the OVA
But on the FMA topic
Like I said Its to be watched (have to download not paying silly money for all those DVDs)but im geting throw other anime (just see the list)

Cpt.McCloud said:
You want lesser know dubbed animes?

I am unaware of lesser known dubs but I am sure you will be able to fine some.

Also, FMA isnt exactly lesser known (to the above posters)
FMA is a true classic. I simply love the series because of the story, the characters and the brilliant opening and ending theme music.

On topic
Rozen Maiden - Dolls fighting DESU
Or any Hentai

too many to say
but one of the weird ones yet cool/funny ones was:The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Chobits, Elfen Lied, Fruits Basket. I watch a lot of animes with my girlfriend. Most of them are in Japanese, but I've seen these in English and they were really good.

Back