AWSOME VIDEO(watch it before it gets banned)

lol yea y would it get banned that video is 100% right anyway

I just watched it, and to tell you the truth, I have to take an Objective stance. I love my Wii, it is fun and inventive. However, It lacks processing power, Graphics ability and usefullness as something other then a Video Game system. The PS3 offers the best Graphics, crazy processing speeds, and doubles as a DVD or Blu-Ray player, not to mention HD. Dont get me wrong, the Wii rocks for all the reasons the video gives, but the PS3 is its own, and should not be bashed by Wii Extremists. To each their own, my Wii gets me involved physically, my PS3 blows my mind with realism and HiDef.

Ozweego said:
I just watched it, and to tell you the truth, I have to take an Objective stance. I love my Wii, it is fun and inventive. However, It lacks processing power, Graphics ability and usefullness as something other then a Video Game system. The PS3 offers the best Graphics, crazy processing speeds, and doubles as a DVD or Blu-Ray player, not to mention HD. Dont get me wrong, the Wii rocks for all the reasons the video gives, but the PS3 is its own, and should not be bashed by Wii Extremists. To each their own, my Wii gets me involved physically, my PS3 blows my mind with realism and HiDef.
just watch the video again

lordsknightn said:
just watch the video again

Did, still feel the same as before. You must be one of those easily manipulated people. Just do what anyone else tells you to. Form an opinion of your own.

Ozweego said:
Did, still feel the same as before. You must be one of those easily manipulated people. Just do what anyone else tells you to. Form an opinion of your own.

and you must feel badass for trying to stand out =O have my babies please

Almost 10 other people have posted this in the past... Come on people! Use the search function! Yet i didn't realize that so many people hadn't seen it.

That video only outlines the basics of a very repetitive argument. It's just most likely some kid who has some half-assed Windows Movie Maker skill and looked around and based his opinion on what others were saying.

I agree with it; but it's somewhat "Common Sense" to know that the content of the video is the argument between the Wii being good or not etc etc etc.

Needs to be more in-depth.

dan99iel said:
Almost 10 other people have posted this in the past... Come on people! Use the search function! Yet i didn't realize that so many people hadn't seen it.

What the hell would you search for? "Wii fanboy video"... what? - It's hard to find a specific thread about something this specific on a forum JUST for the Wii.... God people like you who keep saying USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION are irritating because most likely you see other people saying it and think if you say it you'll be seen as someone higher up... My rant; take it as you will.

Rein said:
That video only outlines the basics of a very repetitive argument. It's just most likely some kid who has some half-assed Windows Movie Maker skill and looked around and based his opinion on what others were saying.

I agree with it; but it's somewhat "Common Sense" to know that the content of the video is the argument between the Wii being good or not etc etc etc.

Needs to be more in-depth.

What the hell would you search for? "Wii fanboy video"... what? - It's hard to find a specific thread about something this specific on a forum JUST for the Wii.... God people like you who keep saying USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION are irritating because most likely you see other people saying it and think if you say it you'll be seen as someone higher up... My rant; take it as you will.
I was watching a video on youtube and this was on the side so i saw it. i know the person that made this could have made it more in depth

Ozweego said:

Maybe he does have an opinion of his own, and his opinion is that he doesn't give a sh*t whether or not the PS3 doubles as a dvd player/barbecue or not. He realizes that he bought a video game console for, well, gaming!

But i must say, that video really actually wasn't very well done, nor was it very convincing, lowering ourselves to the level of people who bash for the sake of bashing? Terrible.

he's right about the PS3 controllers though :\

Back