Bad NEWS!

Ajz48

BEARJEWS BACK BABY
Jan 15, 2010
by the nearest window
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
soooo a couple weeks ago i was just playing in a cod BO match in demolition and my wiii freezes so i am like ok i just unplug it and plug it back in....and now the wii wont read ANY game discs at alll. sooo basicallly my dad said if it's broke then we will get a 360 with kinect...so i may never play wii again.
(ANYY HELP TIPS THAT YOU CAN DO AT HOME PLEEEEASSSE COMMENT IT WOULD BE VERYYYY USEFUL)
that is alll
yours truly ajz48.

Let it stay broken I'd rather have a 360 than a wii.

My wii froze a couple of times on cod7, only game ever to do that. I,d say call up Wii people and if they can fix it then tell your dad it's still broken then have 2 systems.

he would notice but like im thinking about just staying home and then dropping it a couple times xDDD

Just popped in Black ops and It won't read any games now, I tryed everthing Nintendo saidso.......

Just popped in Black ops and It won't read any games now, I tryed everthing Nintendo saidso.......

I guess God punished you for saying "Xbox was beast" so securely earlier before your Wii broke, lol jk

welll wtf is there like a glitch in it if the same thing happned to you then WTF! this is bs. and i love the FC BARCELONA SIG! ^_^

360 with knect? lmao fail much? I don't get why people don't see that the ps3 is the superior console to both the wii and 360.Also i played kinect at my cousins house......slow responses is all i can say.

Back