Banned!

because heres the reason:

My complaint about Bonodo

Let's start this letter with a little quiz:

1. Why can't Bonodo simply enjoy the fruits of his own labors and let other people enjoy the fruits of theirs?
2. To what depths of depravity does Bonodo need to descend before the rest of us realize we must comment on his protests?
3. Essay: Compare and contrast his taradiddles to those of adversarial hooligans, focusing especially on who is more likely to prime the pump of mysticism.

Don't worry; I'll give you all the answers throughout the course of this letter as well as a wealth of other information about Bonodo. Permit me this forum to rant. His stooges are unified under a common goal. That goal is to separate people from their roots and cut their bonds to their natural communities.

This may be a foregone conclusion, but we can't stop Bonodo overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. If I were elected Ruler of the World, my first act of business would be to reinforce what is best in people. I would further use my position to inform certain segments of the Earth's population that from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, Bonodo's coadjutors have always found a way to reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow. Whenever anyone states the obvious -- that Bonodo's insanity has reached record levels -- discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "What exactly is Bonodo trying to hide?" It would take days to give the complete answer to that question but the gist of it is that Bonodo somehow manages to maintain a straight face when saying that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization". I am greatly grieved by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic storytelling which is the resultant of layers of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once organized, motivated, and cognitively enlightened civilization. I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I only wish that he had the same intellectual honesty. Statements like, "The core of this seemingly insoluble problem is the fact that it's amazing that pesky anarchists like Bonodo still exist in this day and age" accurately express the feelings of most of us here. He frequently avers his support of democracy and his love of freedom. But one need only look at what he is doing -- as opposed to what he is saying -- to understand his true aims.

Regardless of what Bonodo seems to believe, when I first realized that his goals run on pure irony, a cold shudder ran down my back. Since he claims to know more than the rest of us, I'm sure he's aware that if I may be so bold, he commonly appoints ineffective people to important positions. He then ensures that these people stay in those positions because that makes it easy for him to assail all that is holy. There are some truths that are so obvious that for this very reason they are not seen, or at least not recognized, by ordinary people. One noteworthy example is the truism that I feel no more personal hatred for Bonodo than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them. This letter has gone on far too long, in my opinion, and probably yours as well. So let me end it by saying merely that Bonodo's little world is far from reality.

BAN BONODO I DONT LIKE HIM!!!11 THAT IS MY COMPLAINT ABOUT HIM!!11 :yesnod: :aureola: :yesnod: :yesnod:

OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG. I cant belive i actually read that, soooo if its a fancy way of saying im a retard then; thank you:)

BANNED FOR POSTING THAT!!!!

Greiver has naughty words in his signature. Wait untill mummy finds out.

Back