BatMan Crap??

anthonybest1

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3428-8826-2456-3690
i'm watching the videos of the new batman and wondering if the game can be crap??

i mean we have seen it before when a game is over hyped and it comes out and you think "hold on is this it???"

so what do you think?

I think this one isn't over hyped and the hype that it has is just right. I'm personally looking forward to it.

It looks verrry promising, but there is way too much hype for it, in my opinion. Although there are diamonds in the rough out there, comic book games don't have a history of seeing great results, so despite how great it could shape up to be, I have cautious optimism.

the Dark Asylum game?
looks good so far.

and by that i mean graphics. i'll reserve my opinion on the rest for when i play it

Edios has tried to put their best in the new version of the game Asylum. I hope it will be a better one.

Arkham Asylum right? I personally think it'll be epic.

i'm watching the videos of the new batman and wondering if the game can be crap??

i mean we have seen it before when a game is over hyped and it comes out and you think "hold on is this it???"

so what do you think?

I think the previews look pretty cool, but I understand what you mean...I may try to play it before buying.

Back