Battalion Wars 2 !

I think that "Battalion Wars II" is going to be a great game. But I wouldn't class it as a "most anticipated" title. Only games that really need to be there at the moment are Brawl, Metroid 3 and Super Mario Galaxy.

We'll just have to see how good this game is and to see if it deserves a sub-forum. If there are enough threads surrounding this game, then I believe there will be a sub-forum.

meh, i think the game is ganna be great, but there isnt really a need for a sub forum

you know the way you control a team of men?
is this whats its going to be like online?
and what are the capabilities for it? ie how many online gamers a map etc?
i cant wait for all this wii online gaming to get going....
moh2 is going to be awesome online too! especially with the zapper!!
and ssbb

ive got a feeling that medal of honor heroes 2 will be WAY more rushed than bwii, it got announced 2 months ago and BAM... its coming out next month, this game has been in development for yonks. i hope it will be fun, but i dont think we need a sub-forum. first a super mario galaxy sub-forum. :D

Actually guys, these game was annouced as Leizpig Convention August 23rd 2006 it was originally stated as a release title then soon after was delayed. For many months they didn't give us a release date. This game didn't just pop out of thin air. My guess is that this game has been in development for 1 and 1/2 to 2 years(they had a Demo at GC in 2006 that's why i assume the dev time) . Kuju probably had their whole dev team working on it because it is one of the best titles. So don't worry about the rushing i highly doubt it was rushed.

Hey guys as i was flipping through an old NP magazine something tells me that they may have a review :). I have been running to the mailbox i really hope it comes tomorrow and if it's there i will post up the summary ASAP

Back