what do you hope will have online

the_peripheral said:
Can somebody please tell me how Metroid would ever be online? It's a single player game...what are you going to have? A bunch of different colored Samuses shooting eachother? In order to have a good FPS, you need to have different characters to use...Metroid is Samus, that's all. Unless you count the enemies, but for me, fighting as some kinda alienoid wouldn't be very fun.

I want a Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and a good, real life FPS. But as for the confirmed titles, I'll probably pick up Mario Strikers, and I'm definitely going to pick up Battalion Wars.

Mario strikers isnt that soccer?

"lol protect your holes when waiting in ANY line" hjahahaha

I want Madden online, ssbb which will be, mario strikers charged, which will be.. if those 3 on the system.. i am very very happy......

xbandaidx said:
Mario strikers isnt that soccer?

"lol protect your holes when waiting in ANY line" hjahahaha

Yeah, I've never played it before. But I usually like the Mario Sports games so I don't know why this one wouldn't be fun, especially if I can play a game against somebody online.

And ALWAYS protect your holes.

the_peripheral said:
Yeah, I've never played it before. But I usually like the Mario Sports games so I don't know why this one wouldn't be fun, especially if I can play a game against somebody online.

Agreed. Online play is really going to enhance the games on the wii, especially Nintendo's own franchises. I can't wait for strikers charged. I'm going to go on an international rampage.

WiiDS said:
Agreed. Online play is really going to enhance the games on the wii, especially Nintendo's own franchises. I can't wait for strikers charged. I'm going to go on an international rampage.

I'm not completely sold on it yet. I took a look at the videos and it looks alright, but I'll probably rent it to see how I like it. For Mario Golf and Mario Tennis, if they come out and are online, I'll buy those without a second thought.

the_peripheral said:
For Mario Golf and Mario Tennis, if they come out and are online, I'll buy those without a second thought.

I would much rather see Top Spin Tennis or Tiger Woods 07. But Golf isn't all that fun online. I bought my dad Tiger woods 06 for PS2 (of course I play it too) and the online kinda sucks, there's alot of sitting around and waiting while you opponent takes his shot, and sometimes that can be a while.

I agree, Everything need to be online lol......Metriod prime 3 is a game I hope to see online play on(sorta like halo). Mario Kart for sure.

Back