Battalion Wars 2

Apple Guy

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2008
Hey nobody has talked much about this game so I thought id say a bit about it

Well to say me explaining what it is heres what it is
The original Battalion Wars seemed like a great idea: an Advance Wars spin-off with as much action as strategy, where you could command an army's entire force while also wrecking house from the cockpit of a chopper, or running around in the body of a grunt. It was a cool game, but it didn't quite live up to its potential. As a sequel, Battalion Wars 2 delivers a superior single-player campaign, as well as decent online play for owners of Nintendo's elusive Wii. With several of the same problems as its predecessor, this second world war will hardly take the world by storm, but it may capture your imagination for awhile.
From http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/strategy...=convert&om_clk=gsupdates&tag=updates;title;3

Anyway I think this game is the best wii game I've ever played

Now I know that this is just my opinion but you really should get this game
Its a great buy!

Last edited:
I like all the online modes, and I agree this is a great game, it's the first game on the Wii that I couldn't put it down untill I was finnished.

Although the story is kinda corny its still unique and fun being just challenging enough to not make it easy but simple enough were you wont get flustrated.

Im a huge fan of strategy games in the first place, and this game is awsome for a cartoon style stategy title.

ya but people who buy video games for the story are fags :lol:

Thats like buying an Action film for the great acting ha ha

Battalion Wars 2 was probably the most underated Wii game of 2007. It deserves to be put in the same category as MP3, SMG, and all the other big name titles in 2007.

I think they should've added more depth to the online matches something not so fast paced that actually has enough time to plan a strategy, like giving you a limited amount of units in a veeeery large map and both players start very far from each other, so you can take your time to deploy your units in strategic positions of the map and take the enemy by suprise (that means you shouldn't be able to see the enemy units in your map, unless they're in sight range of your units or something).

Appart from that, it is a very fun game to play, the online is nice, but it could be better, I'm not asking for voice chat or a giant lobby or getting rid of friend codes, just something like what I said above. I have the feeling that the online matches are just some quick mini battle instead of a real one, except for the coop ones.

Back