Battalion Wars II

ScottieD

Ultimate GAMER
Dec 10, 2006
outterspace
Wii Online Code
6911-5216-5010-9275
WOW!

Online Multiplayer: The battle wages online in three modes: Assault, Skirmish and Co-op. Fight with or against others in land, sea and air combat.

check it out!
but the date is TBA :ciappa:

Battalion Wars II

Last edited:
Yeh i haven't ever played that game but it looked pretty cool I'll probly get it just because its one of the few games to have good online multilayer dang elebits and its edited map trading!

Well, if this game has lock-on aiming, then its definitly not going to do good with fps and 3rd person shooter enthusiasts. This game has the potential to sell a lot of Wii's to the more hardcore FPS crowd, much of the XB360 owners. But, they won't buy it if it has Lock-on aiming. Even if you don't know the difference, I think that if you played the game with and without lock-on aiming I think, after a few minutes you will definitly have a lot more fun when you can aim yourself. Ask anyone thats into FPS's. But yeah, if they take out the auto-aim then this game is going to be a huge killer app and its going to sell tons of wii's. Mark my word.

By the way, I already made a thread about this, http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/10607-battalion-wars-2-a.html?highlight=battalion

just because u like the cartoonish look doesn't mean your a kid zelda the wind waker had a cartoonish look but most of its players were adults

ive read alot about this game but dont no when its out as it been given a release date yet

Too Jay said:
I think this one is going to be awesome. Is this game going to be the first online game released?

yes it is...as soon as it get's released

That game looks like a good play. Hopefully the Wii will have a good online community and a large variety of games to play online that can compete with Xbox Live.

PersianCowboy said:
Is Nintendo coming out for a headset to talk with?

Most likely headsets will be made. but i hear other people saying that the wiimote can be use in that way because it has bluetooth... Plus the wii has usb ports. So yeah the headset shouldn't be an issue.

Back