Battery Question

samt1

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
3808-6033-3392-6834
Apologies if this has been covered, I had a quick look but didn't see anything.
Anyway what I would like to know from you guys is when I get my Wii will I need any batteries for the controllers, are they going to be rechargeable ones included or just standard, should I invest in some myself with a charger?

Thanks in advance for any help
Sam (UK)

Yeah they come two normal batteries it would be a good idea to invest in a charger just to be able to swap around them quickly so yeah hope that helps

Cool thanks for the info, better get myself a battery charger set with some AA batteries, can't be running out of power!!

I am sure Nintendo will offer a rechargable option sooner than later. And even if they don't, some third party company will definitely captalize on the situation.

There's a post somewhere about a charger for the Wiimote on gamestop or something

COLDshiver said:
There's a post somewhere about a charger for the Wiimote on gamestop or something

GASP! Maybe that's the final secret. o.o

Jenova said:
GASP! Maybe that's the final secret. o.o

Heyo, we got a wiseguy on our hands. :incazzato: <--- That smiley will kick your ass. Hahahaha

ABC said:
Heyo, we got a wiseguy on our hands. :incazzato: <--- That smiley will kick your ass. Hahahaha

Wise...guy...? I just thought that it could be the final secret. o.o

nyko is supposed to be making a charger, but it's priced at $30 right now, and nobody knows what it looks like or how it works... It would be more cost-effective to buy some rechargeable Ni-MH (nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries and a charger. I found a deal at crutchfield for a little more than $30 that comes with 4 of these AA batteries and a quick charger (1.2 hours).

Jenova said:
Well you usually act like that, so it's hard to tell if you're joking.

Act like what sir? Is that a threat? :ciappa:

You guys have got to be the most uptight group of posters I have ever come across. Sheesh.

Back