Wireless AA Battery Recharger

lolercaust

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2006
I just returned from a vacation in Japan. At a technology store in Tokyo, I picked up a battery recharger for my Wii. The thing I found interesting is that it works wirelessly. This sounded ridiculous to me, but the instruction manual sufficiently explained how it works:

“The Flux Capacitator on the tip of the antenna receives ‘racuoles’ which are generated from inefficiencies in home appliances. These ‘racuoles’ are then fed through the antenna and into the patented Dephototropic Generator. This uses the energy stored in the ‘racuoles’ to generate electricity. The screen shows how many vacuoles are in the surrounding area. An orange tint means there are sufficient vacuoles to charge the batteries, whereas a white tint means there are insufficient vacuoles.”

imagefrommanuelqs6.gif

*Image scanned from manuel*

I have mine placed in my room, between my computer and TV. When both are running, my Terrichi battery charger has no problem charging the AA batteries. Just wanted you guys to hear about my purchase, especially if you haven’t invested in a battery charger.

Flux capacitor sounds like something from Back to the Future, wait, it is from back to the future... Somehow I have a hard time believing this.

Skorp said:
Flux capacitor sounds like something from Back to the Future, wait, it is from back to the future... Somehow I have a hard time believing this.

That's what I thought.

Wireless electricity is impossible - it would fry every living thing in it's path.

Haz said:
That's what I thought.

Wireless electricity is impossible - it would fry every living thing in it's path.
lol maybe that happend and fryd his brain, hence this post.

I went to Outer Mongolia recently.......

They have sophisticated gangs, I was lucky enough to meet one of them through a contact who sells battery chargers. They shown me their latest gadget.

:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Skorp said:

Lmao!

I knew I'd heared of a flux capacitor from somewhere else before!

:lol:!

Fake I do say, if something like that were true then it would be like everywhere..

Picture's like.. uber fake too

Anyone noticed that "Racuoles" went to "Vacuoles"

While Vacuoles are the air sacks in cells?

Anyone remember that?

Would be cool if it was true, though.

Does it have to go 88 mph to work?

even if this was real would it make sense? i mean if you have to have it around appliances that means youd be close to an outlet anyways?

Back