Battle of the 3's.

Spiderman 3 was terrible. And I liked 1 and 2.

Seeing as Shrek 2 and Pirates 2 were also both awful, then I don't have high hopes for either Shrek 3 or Pirates 3.

And I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to films, so that says even less for those mentioned above.

Not really into Shrek anymore; was disappointed with the plot of Spiderman, very boring beginning/middle, but PoTC3 was pretty good and my chosen one of the three.

Definatly pirates 3. Spider man was good but the others in the series were much better. Shrek was downright just a waste of money!

I've seen Pirates and Spiderman, and I have got to say....."My Peanut"......
Pirates 3

I would have to say Pirates of the Carribean 3. Even though it was not as good as the second film, I still think it is better than Shrek 3 and Spider-Man 3.

Pirates just pissed me off because of a few things, like Will turner is a ass and bad for almost half the movie, then he switches sides and almost noone cares and they just get married. What a shitty ending I mean hows that a good ending? She gets to see him every 10 years? bullshit. I mean spiderman 3 wasnt as good as the other two. But for a super hero movie it was great. And I think that since its a spiderman movie theres something about everyone wanting to pick it apart. And everyone loves Potc so much they dont care anything about it. And how the hell is Shrek 3 even in the equation?? the other 2 are horrible movies only enjoyed by a toddler. And Every joke made is extremely dated and is repeated several times.I liked Potc but Spiderman 3 seemed like they had a 100 different plot ideas and used them all and all characters were developed well. Potc just loses because of Will turnerm it really bugged me that a character who is opposed the whole movie almost just comes back over and nobody even cares about it there not even pissed or have a conversation saying What the hell you ****ed us for the Week why are you on my ship? its your fall we re running from these assholes.

i actually liked pirates 3 the best spiderman 3 wasnt bad but it pissed me off the goblin couldnt figure out to buy a freakin helmet i mean seriously he sustained like 3 or 4 direct head injuries and he never even thought twice hey maybe i could put something over my head so i stop getti9ng knocked out

All 3 of them were horrible......seriously

But if I had to pick it would be Spiderman, just because 1 and 2 were such entertaining movies.

Well haven't seen Shrek 3 yet, but between Pirates and Spidey it's soooooo has to be Pirates..

I came out of the cinema and I was like..

'...I want to be a pirate...'

Seriously :/

I've actually downloaded the Pirates theme tune and I'm starting to say words like 'savvy' and 'matey' ohh and 'yarghh' of course

Back