Battlefield on Wii =] =]

Battlefield Heroes is a cartoon style FPS for the PC hence why its FREE.. Maybe the Wii could handle it... who knows.

My BF2142 name is CapableofDeath of any of you guys wanna add me im good with all kits but my stats are poor atm as im trying to get all gold badges n takes its time/toll.

Phil174 said:
Battlefield Heroes is a cartoon style FPS for the PC hence why its FREE.. Maybe the Wii could handle it... who knows.

My BF2142 name is CapableofDeath of any of you guys wanna add me im good with all kits but my stats are poor atm as im trying to get all gold badges n takes its time/toll.

Just because something has cartoon-ish graphics means it needs to be free what about games like Viewtiful Joe, Okami, XIII, Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass, Sly Cooper?

I have BF2 for PC, it's not that great. It's an average shooter at most. Nothing special about it. You ride tanks and helicopters, etc. etc. but riding in vehicles really does make the gameplay wierd. You can seriously rape people by just shooting a cannon in their direction but you're also a big bullet/bomb/missle magnet so you can either kill people alot or just get killed really quick when using vehicles.

Anyway the overall gameplay of BF2 wasn't that great. I would still always pick Call of Duty (and not just CoD4, but CoD2) and CS over BF games.

T3kNi9e said:
I have BF2 for PC, it's not that great. It's an average shooter at most. Nothing special about it. You ride tanks and helicopters, etc. etc. but riding in vehicles really does make the gameplay wierd. You can seriously rape people by just shooting a cannon in their direction but you're also a big bullet/bomb/missle magnet so you can either kill people alot or just get killed really quick when using vehicles.

Anyway the overall gameplay of BF2 wasn't that great. I would still always pick Call of Duty (and not just CoD4, but CoD2) and CS over BF games.
Well duh that's what they are there for, Battlefield is not BF without tanks and planes, either deal with it or stop crying, not our fault you suck ass

ok CS is way different then BF and everyone knows dat

ya ya we kno COD 4 is cool but it can really relate to BF 2....first of all they have a lot of the same features...the only thing COD 4 has goin for it are the graphics....BF2 has bigger maps and its fun as hell...i played COD 4 on a high spec computer and i was amazed but i still like BF 2 better and that is my opinion.....

A lot of people dont agree with me but its ok....BF2 Rocks

Well duh that's what they are there for, Battlefield is not BF without tanks and planes, either deal with it or stop crying, not our fault you suck ass
^^ LMFAO well said

Cod 2 is good but how boring can it get.????

BF isnt a game u can just play, its a game people really try to imitate the real life tactics of modern warfare, Add Teamspeak with ur Clan = very fun game. Like i said add my name on bf2142 for a lesson.

Can people please stop making threads about games with a bunch of smilies and **** in the thread title, as though the game in question is actually coming out?

Can people please stop making threads about games with a bunch of smilies and **** in the thread title, as though the game in question is actually coming out?

If you have nothing relevant to say about the actual subject of the post, why are you posting here?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silent-Sniper said:

I dont suck at it you dipshit. I used to play BF2 and was good at it. Im talking about the gameplay of vehicles that make balance issues. Don't try to defend the game by saying I suck, that's the defense for a idiot that doesn't know ****.

BigBarruda said:
If you have nothing relevant to say about the actual subject of the post, why are you posting here?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because I got suckered into clicking it thinking it was something interesting?

BigBarruda said:
The upcoming Battlefield Bad Company will be the 4th installment technically, as Battlefield 2142 was 'Battlefield 3'.....

AFAIK, Bad Company will (annoyingly) only be released on PS3 and Xbox 360.

EA/Dice are due to release Battlefield: Heroes as a freebie for PC, in the summer.

I've not heard of any BF releases due for the Wii, but if they did, it's go to the top of my list. I have BF1942, BF2, and BF:2142 on PC and play them all quite alot, and am disappointed of EA's decision to release Bad Company for the PS3/Xbox360 market.
Wow you're way off. Bad Company will be the 6th Battlefield game.

Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield Heroes (Unreleased)
Battlefield 3 (TBA)

Clarke said:
Wow you're way off. Bad Company will be the 6th Battlefield game.

Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield Heroes (Unreleased)
Battlefield 3 (TBA)
wasnt there an expansion to battlefield 1942?

Back