before SSX blur hmmmm...

Common

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2007
well i just got my wii like a few days ago and there arent any good games until ssx comes out but what game should i go for?

call of duty 3
elebits?
rayman RR
dbz budokai
need for speed carbon?

those are the top games im considering but if there are better recommend :ihih:

i heard that elebits gets really boring and repetative after and its just a rent-it-a-few-times type game. havent heard much about the rest tho. Is DBZ really long or is it just a short game like street fighter/soul calibur

HEEELLPPP!!!!

Rayman is fun but more of a rent than a purchase. I would recommend Zelda, Monkey Ball and Wario Ware.

Marvel Ultimate alliance is good if you liked X-Men Legends on the cube

if u havent got zelda, do it

supposing u have, get dragonball, the controls sound really fun, I t5hink the main single player mode is long enough, and controller's diversity(cube controller supported)+multiplayer+ over ''100'' characteres means u gonna enjoy this one with ur friends or even alone

call of duty 3 if ur solo.... and i talked to a guy at eb games and he said that it was freakin awesome.... i have call of duty 3 but i dont get my wii til wednesday

I have Call of Duty 3 and it rocks! I highly recommend it. Unfortunately I already beat it and am looking for another game, so I have CoD3 for sale or for trade. Lemme know.

Back