best game out for wii

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
getting a new game, need to know what's the best game out right now for the wii, thanks.
post here quick please.

Well, you haven't rated Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack and Wiki, or Metroid Prime 3 in your sig. So, any of those would be fine choices.

My pick: Metroid

super mario galaxy for sure. but those other games are good too. are you asking for best overall or best in something specific.

So what about mohh2? Is it good?
btw, is brawl online?

LoVeWiI said:
So what about mohh2? Is it good?
btw, is brawl online?

this is why i asked you if you wanted a specific answer. mohh2 is a great game that excels in its online.nad yes brawl will have online, but you cant see anyones names and they can be switched with computers and you wont even know it.

Well im a big Metroid fan, and MP3 delivered the best gaming experience for me this year. I wrote a review about it, I think its called Metroid Prime 3 Amazing...That would be my pick.

wii has many amazing games:

1.Super Mario Galaxy
2.Zelda: Twilight Princess
3.Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
4.Mario Party 8
5.Super Paper Mario

shrek4wii said:
Isn't it? I heard it was. It will be when it's released. Until then, Shrek the 3rd.
Super Smash Brothers Brawl is now being released February 10th, 2007 for the US opposed to December 3rd, 2007 (the old release date).

Back