Best graphical games out right now?

StevenNevets said:
I tried using spaces so a tard like you could follow along but I guess that's not enough. Shall I start labeling each sentence numericaly?

You know you don't have to do that. This just isn't english, "omegez the Wii is teh not about the grpix itds bout wieinr-motes" It just makes readers feel like you don't care if your not willing to even proof read your own post.

Anyway, I just wanted to coment on your 480p comparison. First off I didn't say it makes no difference at all, I said, "I bet Zelda would only look slightly better in the superior 480p" Don't put words in my mouth.
You have to make the 480p picture at least 720x480 pixels otherwise its very difficult to notice a difference. Your not doing your cause justice with that example. "Incredibly shitty" graphics are the best your going to get from Nintendo this year, and probably until Mario Galaxy.

I am glad that the last system besides the DS was the Sega Genesis, so these graphics look amazing to me. I didn't really notice that much of a difference in those two screen shots. Maybe it is because my monitor is not so good. Is it true that the component cables only work on an HDTV?

Zelda doesn't take advantage of the Wii hardware (besides the wiimote) because it is/was originally a gamecube game. And the graphics look good none the less. But anyway, its hard to say which game looks best graphically.

I got what steven was trying to say, and I admit that even if I had the money, I wouldnt buy a 60'' TV just because of the resolution. The component will help, but you not going to experience anything much much better. I believe games should be played up to 42'', so they are not that distorted.

miiplaywii said:
You know you don't have to do that. This just isn't english, "omegez the Wii is teh not about the grpix itds bout wieinr-motes" It just makes readers feel like you don't care if your not willing to even proof read your own post.

Anyway, I just wanted to coment on your 480p comparison. First off I didn't say it makes no difference at all, I said, "I bet Zelda would only look slightly better in the superior 480p" Don't put words in my mouth.
You have to make the 480p picture at least 720x480 pixels otherwise its very difficult to notice a difference. Your not doing your cause justice with that example. "Incredibly shitty" graphics are the best your going to get from Nintendo this year, and probably until Mario Galaxy.
um.. that was my point... I meant to spell it bad, it enficises (sorry no spell check here) the moronic responses that come about when anyone mentions graphics.

Ya that Zelda picture is a bad example only because imageshack shrunk the images for me... look for the comparison at gamestop (higher resolution) and you'll clearly see a big differnce... "SLIGHT" is an understatement.

So it seems like 90% of you think Zelda is the most graphic-intense game and that's pretty damn sad... Zelda is a freaking gamecube port and the Wii is twice as strong...

at first i was disappointed with zelda when i first opened the wii, but then once i got into it i think they did an amazing job with the art in that game if you put asside resolutions etc.

also note that it is a gamecube game

I know someone will fight me on this, but I think Red Steel is one of the best looking games for Wii. Perhaps THE best for the time being.

KCBlack said:
I know someone will fight me on this, but I think Red Steel is one of the best looking games for Wii. Perhaps THE best for the time being.
ya the screenshots look impressive along with Raymen but I've heard most have some visual glitches which ruins it

Limbo said:
I just got my Wii today, and I'm a tad dissapointed with the graphics :p

Amazing system though

Just give it a bit more time, its a new system. Its very rare that consoles have amazing graphics on launch.

stop comparing the wii to other consuls becasue it is different from other consuls now alot of people like the wii for the games, others curiosity but lets not say the graphics SUCK just becasue they arent up to par with the 360 or ps3 those consuls obviously are for people who want the best and like the best but the wii is for people who arent really serious about graphics but really want something different and i might add all consuls are fun with friends but have a consul that you can have sword fights with ur friends and stuff is really fun... just try not to tear the wii apart for graphics just because they arent like other consuls doesnt make them bad just doesnt make them the best MOST people get this confused

Back