best mario game ? (on wii)

ckit

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
greece
Wii Online Code
2825-7419-4413-9378
which do you think is the best wii game featuring mario????? (galaxy, mario strikers, mario party 8 e.c.)

1. Galaxy
2. Super Paper Mario
3. Mario Strikers
4. Mario Party 8

Strikers and mario party are very good party games though, so if you have people over I would buy those.

Oh, and Mario Baseball is set to be out in the Spring of next year.

when looking for the best mario game, just try to find which one is the platformer.

Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 64( Idk if VC counts). Thats the only ones I've played, and I really had fun playing them.

@ Samus101- That's obviously your opinion, but I really enjoyed Super Paper Mario. (Not as much as The Thousand Year Door) But I would still place it above Strikers and MP8.

Galaxy was fun but I didn't like the fact that your extra lives erased upon a reset and the powerups were only found in their set levels. They shoulda spread the power ups to more levels to make it interesting and added more hidden stars, and not erased your extra men (defeats the purpose to explore and collect extra men). You can find it for $39 if you look hard enough.

Paper Mario can be fun if you liked the paper mario series. It needed more action and less talking for me (it was my first paper mario game). It was a pretty lengthy game though. I played it about the same time I beat Galaxy and only got through a few worlds.

Strikers is a fun multiplayer game. I played it for a while until I lost quickly lost interest. The teams are extremely uneven and certain teammate combinations are unstoppable. The game felt easy and repetitive after a few games because characters do the same moves over and over. Online is the same, people use the same characters over and over and over again. Strikers is fun, but felt like it would be best if it was $29 dollars.

I have heard mixed opinions about Mario Party in the fact that the Wii motion controls feel "tacked on". My 7 year old Niece has it... she says it sucks. She also says Galaxy sucks so... No comment on Party 8.

Good thing you can rent games.

I think they should make a new Mario game that has the 2D/3D action of Paper Mario, but make it a straight platformer similar to that of the DS. Include the powerups from Mario Galaxy and the DS versions.

Galaxy then Super Paper .. .. .. although when Kart Wii comes out that might just be the best.. .. ..

Galaxy was fun but I didn't like the fact that your extra lives erased upon a reset and the powerups were only found in their set levels. They shoulda spread the power ups to more levels to make it interesting and added more hidden stars, and not erased your extra men (defeats the purpose to explore and collect extra men). You can find it for $39 if you look hard enough.

Paper Mario can be fun if you liked the paper mario series. It needed more action and less talking for me (it was my first paper mario game). It was a pretty lengthy game though. I played it about the same time I beat Galaxy and only got through a few worlds.

Strikers is a fun multiplayer game. I played it for a while until I lost quickly lost interest. The teams are extremely uneven and certain teammate combinations are unstoppable. The game felt easy and repetitive after a few games because characters do the same moves over and over. Online is the same, people use the same characters over and over and over again. Strikers is fun, but felt like it would be best if it was $29 dollars.

I have heard mixed opinions about Mario Party in the fact that the Wii motion controls feel "tacked on". My 7 year old Niece has it... she says it sucks. She also says Galaxy sucks so... No comment on Party 8.

Good thing you can rent games.

I think they should make a new Mario game that has the 2D/3D action of Paper Mario, but make it a straight platformer similar to that of the DS. Include the powerups from Mario Galaxy and the DS versions.

Back