Best place to sell used PS2 games?

waxen

WiiChat Member
Aug 1, 2007
Hamilton,ON, Canada
Wii Online Code
6011-6618-7899-8426
Just got a Wii and would like to sell some of my PS2 games. I live in Hamilton, Ontario and was wondering if anyone in this area can give me some stores that give good prices for used PS2 games. I know Blockbuster and Rogers buys them. And I've seen a couple independent gaming stores around as well (Electronic Boutique). Just don't want to go to a store and they only offer me like $5 where I could've sold it somewhere else for $10. Any help would be appreciated. Want to buy some Wii games with the money I get fromt he PS2 games.

Thanks

When I was selling off some GC titles, video game stores were offering serious rip-off prices (I don't think that's differs in any country), so i took them to eBay. You can research what your titles are averaging for and decide whether that's enough for not, then you can set the pricing so you don't sell for less than that. If you're willing to ship to the US too, North America is a pretty decent sized market to get you a decent price.

i usually just sell um to gamestop, but i would try selling them to actually people like ur friends....u could probably get a better deal if u sold then through ur friends...

Thanks for your help. I'll probably just go there and sell them. I don't have many games to sell anyways and they aren't the greatest.

FYI Waxen: Gamestop is the SAME EXACT store as EB Games, just with two different names. Trust me, exactly the same. Oh, and EB Games is just short for Electronics Boutique, like you were talking about in your original post.

Dont go searching for a Gamestop if you've got an EB Games near you because they offer the same exact prices.

Yah i noticed that afterwards about EB and gamestop being the same. I'll try there and hopefully i'll get a decent price.

Back