Best user names

Some good ones lately.YOU WERE ELIMINATED BY:a deuceaHUGE PEEMe Cuz You Sucka big orange (orange was the last fruit I was waiting for as most of the other common fruit have killed me already)a big log

Wow, this thread is great! LOL at all the funny names. I've played with people who have: Butt Lover, FlyingPoop, 1000 Kittens.... :)

Has anyone come across any other funny names?

I'm not sure of what is the best user name,
but whenever i play the guy who named his profile Hitler i can't help but get annoyed a bit and go after the guy. Mind you, it does not help that i imagine the guy being some racist skinhead.(And get triple annoyed when he kills me instead.)

It's strange Activision does not allow words like fickle but allows the last name of mass murderers. If they gonna allow Hitler, they might as well allow all free speech of mind.

I have to add that i'm completely bias though. Names like Bin laden don't bother me at all.
Which is peculiar seeing as i'm not a jew. It probably has to do with the fact that it's closer to home. from a European view it was in a sense the last big war and therefore discussed the most. (People from the UK probably think differently but they have always been more politically attached to the US than to the European mainland.)

Last edited:
particularly humorous combination

Was playing Black Box in the Outpost the other day, and saw "A Jew" eliminate "A Foreskin" and vice-versa. Accidentally interesting combination!

Hypnotoad SackJuiceA Solid Deuceat least when they're entertaining you don't feel so bad getting killed by them.(Dark G)

Back