Best user names

I played against a "StrongBad" a few times. He reminded me of one of the poor souls in AuxPlumes' "I LOVE NOOBS" youtube video. :devil:

I've also seen:
Col. Hogan
Col. Klink
Sgt. Shultz

...very funny show and great to see them in-game!

There's no reason to be hurtful...hasn't this week been tough enough on all of us already?
Can't we all just get along??? :confused5::( (sniffle)

There's no reason to be hurtful...hasn't this week been tough enough on all of us already?
Can't we all just get along??? :confused5::( (sniffle)

Don't worry! I meant you were one of those guys that "do the dancing" and not the "dying!" :thumbsup:

Oh that it were true...
I'm one of those guys who is doing NOTHING right now....if you know what I'm singin' 'bout up here c'mon raise your hands."
Here are some former names I've used...
Cake or Death
Jeff Vader
D-Rage

I got up to about Level 34 and my CD drive on my deck went out
Just started playing again about a month ago (from scratch of course cuz you can't transfer the old data over)
back up to 44, thanks to a couple of extreme bonus hacks hosted not by me.
I'm not very good - but I do have a lot of fun

I actually went to check out that video on youtube...I don't think I'm that bad though...I hope not
Watching the video did get me a little misty though....memories....

there are many "good ones" but many who are not even if it seems so.

i played against someone named bone, didn't seem that good until the game stated "Bone is the Top Dog"

Ha! Funniest coincidental end-game message ever! Wish I had thought of that.

I have an alternate file named K!11-4-$K!11, cleverly avoiding "kill," because the GE server says you cannot log on with "kill" in your username. That's why it says "Authenticating" when you log on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played against someone named "Ilik2EATatBK" yesterday. I am guessing they are overweight. :lol: :burgerking:

Don't worry, finchie. Goldie conveniently forgets every time someone kicks his back side in GE! You must've really school'd him good for him to not remember anything! :lol:

Back