best Wi-fi games on Wii?

esoterika

meow mix
Mar 5, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Wii Online Code
2614-1105-1770-2289
I recently got myself a Wii. I've been meaning to get one way before, but there wasn't any game out that I was crazy about, not to mention I couldn't find one anywhere. I eventually bought one off of Craigslist because SSBB is coming out soon.

Anyways, I don't really have any games for it except the sports package and Wii Play, but I really like games that have a fun online feature. I've tried Mario Strikers and that was a lot of fun, and I am looking for other good online games. Anyone have suggestions?

true medal of honor heroes 2.
battalion wars 2
brawl
mario kart

additionally, follow the link in my sig for a list of online games for wii.:yesnod:

Mario Kart and Brawl will no doubt be the more popular WiFi games, so I would wait for those to come out.

"wifi" doesn't mean "online". Don't confuse the terms.

I can be online without wifi. I can use wifi and not be online.

medal of honor heroes 2,
battalion wars 2,
brawl,
mario kart,
dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 (all the lag has gone now, been lag free for weeks)

sremick said:
"wifi" doesn't mean "online". Don't confuse the terms.

I can be online without wifi. I can use wifi and not be online.

Given the context of this thread, I'm sure those without something up their butt understood what my point was ;)

I understood also. Your insult is uncalled for and out-of-line.

My point was to address the terminology confusion that seems to be rapidly spreading. It leads to stuff like people asking for a faster "hard drive" when they mean "CPU" and more "memory" when they mean "hard drive".

Brawl(this weekend)
Mario Kart(April)
Guitar Hero 3
Monster Hunter 3(Hopefully this fall)
Bomberman - WiiWare(May)

vashivihan said:
true medal of honor heroes 2.
battalion wars 2
brawl
mario kart

additionally, follow the link in my sig for a list of online games for wii.:yesnod:

Why do people even bother listing games that aren't out yet? Cut that list in half (until Saturday night, then you can add Brawl in).

Anyway, online pretty much sucks for the Wii. It's even going to suck for Brawl. Sure, it'll still be pretty fun in Brawl, but it's so handicapped that the online component can't even compete with the online components of old Dreamcast online games. The online in Brawl is by far the most handicapped (aside from Pokemon's).

BWii gets old pretty quickly, but it is pretty fun. The lack of communication really hurts it.

MOHH2 is probably the best online Wii game, but that's not saying much. It pales in comparison to even old PS2 online games. To add to that, there are some very significant flaws that really hinder the game. It is fun, nonetheless, but hardly worth the $50, especially if you've had experience with real online FPS's before.

Things better get better soon!

Back