if u choose other, please specify
Ill edit the scores onece a week.

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
[STRIKE]The Legend of Zelda Twilight Prinsses
Guitar hero 3
Other[/STRIKE]

Those are the only REAL contestants

SSBB. Super Mario Galaxy may have been this revolutionary game with awesome gameplay, but it gets boring FAST. SSBB was/is/shall always be fun, no matter who it is playing it, especially with all the new features and improvements from SSBM.

thas said:
On my last post I said that I couldnt choose between SMG and Brawl. I have played a lot of brawl and can now tell that SMG is better IMO. SMG is easy, but that doesnt make a game less fun. Brawl wasnt that hard either. The adventure mode in brawl wasnt that good and the only real reason anyone would play the classic mode is to unlock characters. The online in brawl is pretty bad. The only thing that is good about brawl is the local multiplayer. So without friends, brawl is worthless. Super mario galaxy on the other hand has a very fun singleplayer and a co-op thats alright.

Oh man, I really disagree. In SMG, the co-op is the worst I've ever seen. SMG also gets boring fast, which makes it less fun. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a great game, but I beat it in about two weeks. There was nothing to do after that. In SSBB, you and your friends would never be bored and, if you like collecting everything in a game like I do, SSBB takes a while to beat, since you have to collect trophies, stickers, etc.

Back