Black Friday-Best Buy

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
Best Buy has some AMAZING deals going on for black friday. like bioshock, as well as many other new release games, for only $25!

also they had a sweet ps3 package (it was spiderman 3 blu-ray movie and a game i think, 40gb, 399 USD) and they had a 360 with FREE GUITAR HERO 3 with controller. its crazy, you guys really should check their ad out if you havent seen it already. i unfortunately have to work all day so ill be missing out on these sweet deals.

well i thought id share this with you, if you thought gamestop was running some good specials that day your crazy lol, i think they just have extra trade in percentage deals (wich ill be taking full advantage of because theyre running through the 9th.) happy shopping.

Oh. My. Gosh. People are already camping outside. (They actually started
camping out at 10:00PM). I wish I had a car. I would've camped outside.
I saw the PS3 Package, but it was all sold out. They have the
camera I want on sale..

what? people camped out? dood it fricken snowed here today! lol, my closest best buy is 35 minutes away, and i havnt slept right in 2 days cause of traveling, AND i work at 4 tomarrow, otherwise id be out there with them. lol

SensesFail said:
what? people camped out? dood it fricken snowed here today! lol, my closest best buy is 35 minutes away, and i havnt slept right in 2 days cause of traveling, AND i work at 4 tomarrow, otherwise id be out there with them. lol

Btw, I live in Florida. Lol!

im sure its the same everywhere though, camping out isnt exclusive to your state! lol. but i guess the best buy by me is sorta in the ghetto by my old house.. so ppl who try that might get stabbed for their ps3 or something. lol (ohio btw)

idn man, im crazy enough to camp out in the snow to save over 50% on games. lol

SensesFail said:
im sure its the same everywhere though, camping out isnt exclusive to your state! lol. but i guess the best buy by me is sorta in the ghetto by my old house.. so ppl who try that might get stabbed for their ps3 or something. lol (ohio btw)

idn man, im crazy enough to camp out in the snow to save over 50% on games. lol

Lol, well.. I camped outside when I got my Wii. The guy right next to me, works at that Best Buy as well! ^_^. But, I know what you mean. Depends where you live.

yup, i didnt wait for my wii at all, sucks for you lol. im so heated im missing that PS3 deal, i recently decided to buy one but im not financially ready yet, i dont want to break the bank.

sumone wanna spot me 400 bucks? lol

SensesFail said:
yup, i didnt wait for my wii at all, sucks for you lol. im so heated im missing that PS3 deal, i recently decided to buy one but im not financially ready yet, i dont want to break the bank.

sumone wanna spot me 400 bucks? lol

Well, I didn't think it sucked, waiting for my Wii. I had so much fun waiting out there. I met new people. It was amazing. :) I wish I could do it again..

yah, its over. i did manage to get a good deal at gamestop though. black friday wouldve been sweet if i had a little more money to spend :/

spoof said:
yes, i agree. i got an HDTV 50% off!!!

GAHHH!!!! I went to best-buy, target, walmart, copusa, and circuit city AT SIX IN THE MORNING and they were all gone!!!

You guys are lucky i could'nt go because my dad wasn't home yet i could've gotten some good stuff too !

Back