Blue Light Charge Station - peace of crap?

weedude

WiiChat Member
Jul 18, 2007
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi Guys
Just bought a charge station but i cant get one of the two docks to charge. One is fine up and charging lighting up red. The other one starts up fine being red as well but soon fades into the blue no-charging color.

I have tested the battery pack and it do need charging!

Any tips and tricks to get it to work would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance
Weee

this happened to my charge station also..I'm not sure of the brand but it did the same, it even was red and then turns blue when its 'done' I tried killing the battery completely then starting new again and it prolonged the battery for like 20 minutes and that just wasn't enough, I tried charging it again and it crapped out again. I just threw it out..sorry to say it but yes, your charge station/rechargable battery is crap, can you return it? I heard the nyko station was good but I just rather stick with regular batteries since I already wasted 20 bucks. I hope you work it out Good luck

Neither of the two docks are chargeing the wiimote. Managed to play only 30min today before the game went balubadizy
THIS IS A PLASTICY CHEAP PEACE OF ****!!!!
Dont buy it!

It went in the garbage can today.
A normal charger will probebly be the solution.
What kind of brand is good and what kind of amps should i get?
Thanks

I took the AA rechargeable batteries from an old digital camera I no longer use. I've been using them in my Wii-motes for a while now and they last about the same as regular batteries.

I used the Nyko rechargable set. Peice of CRAP. It took like 4 hours to charge and only lasted (at most) 20 minutes.

Just stick with normal AA rechargables, those last me quite a while.

I've got the nyko dual charger and it works pretty well. It takes a while to charge but once they are done they last about 6-8 hours of gameplay before they get a "warning". I was hoping for longer play time, but it covers us 90% of the time...

I will go with some very high milliamp hour AA rechargeables when these lose their charge capability, though...

Back