Docking Station

McLeod13

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2007
So ILL
I was going to cash in some of MYPOINTS... (Not wii points) and use my gift card on amazon to get a charging station. I was going to get the one that has a docking station, fan, 2 rechargeable batteries, and blue led lights... I was just wondering if this was a good one.. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It depends if you got a zapper or not. The battery's your gettin with the charging station wont fit in the zapper.

Most people will agree that the best quality charger on the market currently is the Nyko Charge Station.

Is the NYKO the charging station the one that only holds the wiimotes? I am guessing I don't need a stand that has a fan on it.. Or should I just get something different for a fan.. I am only concerned because my house gets a little warm at times.

I recently got the Nyko charge station that holds 2 Wii motes and im very happy with it so far. no problems whatsoever and batteries stay charged for quite a long time

nyko charging station sucks

i had one and have ditched it for regular rechargeables

i would suggest that, then you can fit your remotes into the zapper and GH3 controller, etc.. without worry

I just ordered the NYKO charging station. It only cost me 3.99 after using mypoints... WOOHOO

Edit: Not promoting anything but if you don't have mypoints. I suggest getting it....

Last edited:
IHave2Wii said:
nyko charging station sucks

i had one and have ditched it for regular rechargeables

i would suggest that, then you can fit your remotes into the zapper and GH3 controller, etc.. without worry

Well I just ordered it.. I will see. It didn't cost me a thing so if I don't like it I can sell it..... My next thing to get is to get the desertops skin for my wii..

They send you an email and you follow a link and you get points. You save the points to get stuff. I just got a 25 dollar certificate to Amazon.. you can get gift cards to Walmart and Gamestop.. Send me a PM and I will send you a link.

Back