Boy Saves Sister from Moose Attack with Skills Learned in Warcraft Video Game

AceAlabama said:
Sweet sweater.
I repped you for the effort.

EDIT: You have 5 bars of rep now!!!
6 bars actually :lol:

I tried to rep you but it wouldn't let me :(

Too simple, moose-defeating boy!

The real way to conquer the beast is to commence with an MC Hammer Shuffle!

Why feign death when you can gain the adoration of your local wildlife!?

Taunt and Feign death on the same character? Yea, he was definitely hacking...

...and since he was hacking, he should have just turned into a bear. He could have had like 20k armour depending on the type of equipment he was wearing.

... everything about this article is wrong. WTF! I've been around Moose and they never attacked me. I call BULL!! Also try Taunting feigning death with a Bear. DEAD!! Now I know of a family who encountered a mother bear. They survived but wow was it ever close.

Well definitely wasn't what I was expecting, but hey if it works run with it. Kid is lucky the moose didn't scoop him up with his big ole antlers and give him a good toss.

For those who do not know what a moose is:
moose-1.jpg

I learned copper and tin make bronze from a year and a half of runescape playing, it got me 2 points on a quiz back in 7th grade lol

blueovalboy7 said:
Well definitely wasn't what I was expecting, but hey if it works run with it. Kid is lucky the moose didn't scoop him up with his big ole antlers and give him a good toss.

For those who do not know what a moose is:
moose-1.jpg
Lol if you don't know what a moose is???:wtf:

o thats shame full games these days are teaching kids to be cowards instead of teaching the kid to at dead the kid should of learned from games that sometimes you just need to man up and fight. i dont care if the moose had a gun he should of fought it even if he was died he would known he died a hero. see if the moose attacked and killed him when he was pretending to be dead he would be branded a coward. and people say games are making children violent, apparently not violent enough

Back