Brawl Demo Available Soon?

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Brawl Demos in America as Early as Next Week?

I've been getting a load of emails about two things pertaining to Gamestop:
1) Tournaments starting March 9th.
2) Brawl Demos arriving soon.

As far as I know, the whole tournament thing is unconfirmed. Some people say they've heard about it, but others and employees say no. It seems that it might just be something going on with certain Gamestops, so just find out from your local store.

AnusNinja of SWF, who works at Gamestop, claims that his store may be getting Brawl demos in as early as next week. I called my Gamestop and all they said was they tend to have demos a few weeks before the game is released. I asked if two weeks from now sounds about right and they said most likely. So it looks like we may be getting our hands on Brawl demos a little earlier than we thought.
Nothing confirmed, but it seems promising. Hopefully this will be true and we'll be playing a demo by mid-February.

LINK - http://www.brawlcentral.com/

I read that too. I think there will be demos. It makes sense. I'll go to Gamestop tomorrow and see what's up.

yeah i wok at gamestop but we still dont expect one till mid-feb.unfortunatley theres been so many things going on right now,that r store might decide not 2 have the party.

sickkk.

but wasn't there originally a rumor that nintendo power would be releasing a brawl demo disc in their february issue?

great, just another way for brawl to leak on the internet. eventhough its just a demo. well i guess its good news. i dont see why they need them, im pretty sure everyone whos buying it has an idea of what the gameplay is like.

AoWFraggit said:
sickkk.

but wasn't there originally a rumor that nintendo power would be releasing a brawl demo disc in their february issue?

Thanks God I Just Renewed My Subscription!

I Hope It's True... Oh, Do I...

Where Did You Hear This At?

my town doesn't have a game stop, our game store only sells used gamies and game accessories. and pretty much everyone owns a 360 so a tourney in my town is rare.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Thanks God I Just Renewed My Subscription!

I Hope It's True... Oh, Do I...

Where Did You Hear This At?
Wouldn't that cost like TONS OF MONEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I cant see how they could possibly manage such a thing!

Well all of this is news to me! I've had NP for quite a while, but never have I heard of something like this!

I hope that gamestop is having demos there might be a line and if there one in NP I will pick one up b4 they're sold out

Well hopefully, I don't think there are Gamestops near me..any in Toronto? :lol:
Nintendo Power releasing demos would be cool, but its doubtful.

CantGetAWii said:
Well hopefully, I don't think there are Gamestops near me..any in Toronto? :lol:
Nintendo Power releasing demos would be cool, but its doubtful.

One in Pickering if that counts as close >_>. Hopefully they might send demos to EBgames as well since they merged 2ish years ago.

D1nner said:
One in Pickering if that counts as close >_>. Hopefully they might send demos to EBgames as well since they merged 2ish years ago.

are you serious, i was under the impresion that canada only had ebgames.

Back