Brawl for Europe - autumn at the earliest

Minto

You're kidding, right?
Dec 15, 2006
Northern Ireland
Wii Online Code
0505-6993-9515-7982
Nintendo of American president Reggie Fils-Aime has said that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will not be coming to Europe until the Autumn.

Speaking to 1UP, Reggie answered a question regarding why Wii Fit and Mario Kart was coming to Europe first by saying, "Yeah, but they don't get Smash Brothers until fall."

Reggie cited the reason as a production problem, claiming that Nintendo would have to open and convert new factories in order to step up disc duplication, which would no doubt prove costly and wasteful in the long run.

Sorry Europe - looks like you'll (we'll) have to be content with Mario Kart for the time being."

I would prefer it if we could get the games at the same time, as we get mario kart later then them. It's also unfair on the Europeans because they have to wait until fall to get brawl, and that's a long time.

Kinda hoping that Mario Kart Wii will be enough to tide us over till brawl (along with other titles).

It's a shame, but heck, it's to be expected.

Of course, another way to sweeten the deal will be to include a few extras. Maybe extra content, exclusive figurines, etc...

well seems i have mario kart Wii to hold onto until fall i guess i would settle for smash bros on the VC maybe nintendo can do something to make it up to us in the UK by doing that.

Back