April 27th The North American Date for Mario Kart?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Although a firm date has not been released by Nintendo, the GameFly website has posted a believable release date for Mario Kart Wii - April 27th. This date falls in line with Nintendo’s typical Sunday release dates for a majority of their games. Additionally, Mario Kart Wii would be coming out in North America after Europe, which was confirmed to be the case by Reggie Fils-Aime.

Source

Hmmm, not good for me. If thats a true release date, or anything near that then I may end up getting the game late. GTA4 is top priority around that date.

*like a pirate*

i wonder how many nay-sayers about lack o' voice-chat will post "aye fer Mario Kart Wii" in this thread

well ill go with that release date, but im not happy if that is the actual release date. im broke and i wont be buying any games around that time.

idjut why are you typing like that @_@... sometimes i have to read your posts like two times before i get what it says. not that one, that one was fine, but in the some other threads.

Sweet...that'll give me some time to enjoy some of the other upcoming releases prior to Mario Kart Wii, such as Brawl, Okami, Baroque...and some time to get extra money. :)

idjut said:
swashbuckler talk... ha ha.. arrr.... pirate aye? :)

:tard: "pirate aye" why do keep saying that?:lol:

sorry for going off topic, you may continue with you discussion.

That would be fabulous. I can't waaaaaaaait, guyz.

Staszy26 said:
i heard may 1? idk im confused:wtf:

Yeah that's what Gamespot says. What im confused about is why so many dates for so many games are rumored to be the true release date. Where do all these dates come from!?

Wikipedia has April 15th as release date with their source as 1up.com

But according to Release Calender on Nintendo's website, nothing is due to release on April 15th, so there probably isn't a official release date for the game.

So no need to go crazy, when the game gets a true release date everyone and their mothers will know.

very nice, just a couple of days before my birthday, its the perfect gift

Back