Mario Kart Wii to be Released April 2, 2008 (According to Gamestop)

push it to the holidays for all i care.

starting from march 9th, i'm going to be too busy to give a rat's ass about mario kart :lol:

THeres no way, nothings been released on it. But I can see it coming out like Late May, early June/

I hope before the Summer, I need something to play. As much success Nintendo is having with the Wii, besides Nintendo made games they suck.

Sillyhat said:
I hope before the Summer, I need something to play. As much success Nintendo is having with the Wii, besides Nintendo made games they suck.

i think there's something to be released on march 9th that ought to keep you busy.

just saying.

if it is that way, then that sucks hard, because it wont sell solely because brawl will over shadow it, 1 month isnt enough to get away from the brawl buzz

ya rly. i've learned not to trust nintendo on release dates.

speaking of which...i wonder when we'll hear more about the new zelda?

AoWFraggit said:
ya rly. i've learned not to trust nintendo on release dates.

speaking of which...i wonder when we'll hear more about the new zelda?
same here man, same here.
Edit: Hold up, ANOTHER Zelda! Jeez, when'll this series just stop? I'm not saying im for that, cuz im not in any way imaginably. But the series is friggin HUGE!

we've been hearing about how a wii-exclusive zelda title has been in the making for over a year already. once they fill us in on more details, that will give us something to "HOH HOH HOH HOH!" about.

btw, if you didn't get that reference, you don't deserve to be a zelda fan :shocked:

AoWFraggit said:
i think there's something to be released on march 9th that ought to keep you busy.

just saying.

Yea yea I know about Brawl, I'm honestly not that excited about it though. Never really saw what was so great about the series.

AoWFraggit said:
we've been hearing about how a wii-exclusive zelda title has been in the making for over a year already. once they fill us in on more details, that will give us something to "HOH HOH HOH HOH!" about.

btw, if you didn't get that reference, you don't deserve to be a zelda fan :shocked:
I guess not, I've heard of TP, but that's not what ur talking about, is it?
I cant believe i havent heard of it, I subscribed 2 nintendo power and evrything!

Last edited:
Back