Brawl Right Now!!!!

Toph

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2011
U.S.A.
Hey. If you want to brawl, add me. name is toph. code is 4212-5637-1397.
i am mostly online from 9-12pm (eastern time)

Last edited:
I added you. My friend code is 1764-6167-8144 and play any day except Thursday. My time is 7-9 pm on Monday to Friday and 9 am-10 pm at eastern

I added both of you guys. Look forward to brawling you guys sometime

whoaholyshitwtf? A necropost actually got the OP t' return? Ain't that a rarity. :lol: Toph, add me as well. I'll be addin' ya next time I'm playin' Brawl (quite soon, in other words).

0519-5716-3596

Yeah I still need to Brawl you Toph
Have not removed you from my list

I currently have the max number of firends on SSBB

I remembered I necroposted on the "one character that would have made brawl better" thread and the next day the OP was online. Too bad he never posted in the thread. I would have directed him to the Moveset Thread

It has literally been an entire year.....would you mind adding me too, Toph? Tell me if you do.

Strange to see so many responses all of a sudden. Anyways, I had some time lately and I keep getting emails whenever someone responds to my thread. Just perfect timing today i guess. Can't believe it's already been a year since I started this thread. Mr. Mr., yeah, we still need to brawl. I have not forgotten. How about this friday(today I guess...) around 10pm eastern time. I'll let you know if I can't make it or something. As for the rest of you guys, I will add you as soon as I have time. Look forward to brawling u guys sometime as well.

Yes. And it is awesome! Did not disappoint. Looking forward to 2nd season

Splash-King, Tragonight, and Stump, I added all of you guys so just let me know when you want to brawl, and i'll see if i can brawl or not.
mr. mr., thanks for letting me know about the promise part trilogy. definitely going to read them.

I'm like, the only UK SSBB player here, that's active. I'm happy to brawl anyone! If you going to be an active member here on wiichat then add mr as a friend!

Back