BurgerTime World Tour Coming to WiiWare Feb 9

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
[FONT=&amp]
maura-albums-news-picture9660-burgertime.JPG

MonkeyPaw Games today announced that BurgerTime World Tour will be available for download via WiiWare from February 9, for 1000 Wii Points. An evolution of the classic arcade game, this version has been enhanced with an innovative 3D rotating environment, and introduces new platforming elements that widen the playing field. The platform-puzzle game centres around world-renowned burger chef Peter Pepper’s global quest for culinary domination, and features expanded levels and a giant adversary. True to the game’s retro routes, Peter will be tasked with building enormous burgers while running away from wacky food-gone-wild enemies such as Frank Furter the Sausage, Sonny the Egg, and new enemies such as Habba De Niro, the Habanero Pepper. New obstacles will also confront Peter for the first time, including giant chasms, wall spikes, and a hungry boss. [/FONT]

"BurgerTime is a maturation of the arcade classic. The new platforming elements evolve the action into a faster and more challenging experience," said John Greiner, president and CEO of MonkeyPaw Games. "We're excited for a new generation of players to try out the game and get a taste of retro evolution."
[FONT=&amp]The release of BurgerTime World Tour marks 30 years since the original BurgerTime arcade game was released, way back in 1982! Good to see it coming back to delight and entertain a whole new audience on the Wii![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: MonkeyPaw Games[/FONT]

Seen a few vids of this.
It might be a good-un

Good ol' Burger Time. Might end up takin' a look at this.

Never understood why so many gamers didn't like the original. =/

First time I've ever heard of it. Only other burger game I know of was Sneak King for xbox xD I'll have to look up the old arcade one.

Back