Buy 1 Get 1 Free Activision Titles-Toys r' Us

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
This is actually 3 days old but oh well! This deal is good both online and in-store

Wii
----
Call of Duty 3
Tony Hawk's: Downhill Jam
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Rapala Tournament Fishing

Gamecube
----------
X-Men: The Official Game
Over the Hedge
Shrek Smash n' Crash

I'm picking up CoD3 and MuA.

sh*t!!!!!

i have COD and fishing already and i dont want tony hawk or marvel :(

im so pissed off!!!

i should get them anyways and then trade them in or something since its buy one get one free but i dont think that will really pay off in the long run

after u buy one get one free..take the free game back to a walmart!(save the one u bought) they accept it at walmart! i did it! got 49bucks back for MUA! on a gift card(then im going to buy papermario)

That could be quite... profitable. If it is true, of course. I'm not doubting you, but what would the conditions be to turn it in to Walmart? Unopened I'd imagine, but anything else?

really? Are you serious! *runs off to walmart*

wiiisawesome said:
So Wal-Mart accepts returns without receipts?
Hmm good point... It's not like walmart employees are stupid or anything.

Oh wait... *runs off too*

toys r us is also having buy 1 get 1 free for games under $10 from 8 a.m. to noon tomrrow, saturday.

Wait so you buy it and return it to a wal mart for full price without receipt? The ones from toys r us aren't marked in any way? Reply quick please, I'm totally gonna do this tomorrow if so.

WALMART accepts anything they are all mildy retarded (no pun intended) there! LMAO!

i didnt even think about that! :devil:

yes, ass long as its unopened...(doesnt have a toysurs tag just peel that off)..you can return it....to a walmart with no reciept and just get a walmart giftcard...the purchase another game at walmart..it worked for me!

paid like 55 for 2 games at toyrs r us...then returned them to walmart and got 110 back(roughly) onto a walmart giftcard...then i bought 2 different wii games!

Back