Buying the Wii

chain-z

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Hi guys,i'm new here,and i need you'r opinion.My birthday is coming up,and i really want a Wii.Do you think i should buy it? Does the Wii graphics suck? :scared:
And what about Spiderman 3,is it really that bad?!
Sorry for all the questions!
Please reply...THANKS in advance!

I would buy it for sure. It has great originality, and games. Rep me if i help you by clicking the green mushroom. Spiderman 3 is up to you.

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
Naturally, on a Wii forum, people will surely tell you to get a Wii. :lol:
But yeah, the console is great fun. And regarding Spider-man for the Wii, there have been good and bad reviews on it, so its really up to you to search and then decide for yourself. Goodluck. :thumbsup:

The graphics are not THAT bad. Sure, your not going to have a game on wii that looks like its a 360 game but I think there okay graphics. They are a step up from gamecube. Plus, the gameplay makes you forget about the graphics. I suggest you buy one but only if you can find it, they are like finding a needle in a haystack.

Welcome! and yes i think you should buy it. and NO wii graphics arent crap.

See you around and good luck!

chain-z said:
Hi guys,i'm new here,and i need you'r opinion.My birthday is coming up,and i really want a Wii.Do you think i should buy it? Does the Wii graphics suck? :scared:
And what about Spiderman 3,is it really that bad?!
Sorry for all the questions!
Please reply...THANKS in advance!

Do you think I should buy it?: Yes, it is very smple, esay to learn and very creative. there are also many good games being released in the near future.

Does the Wii's Graphics suck?: to some point, but they are generally OK. Everything looks good. It's not so bad that you will notice anything.

How's Spider-Man 3?: Graphics have gotton horrible reviews, landmarks are repetitive and the fighting is dull.

That should answer your questions.

Yes you should get the wii, it owns! perfect timing who knows what the summer will bring. Spiderman-3 was pretty good to me. i think it was over hyped and people expected to much. It was really good, i love it. Great game IMO. Anyways i HIGHLY suggest youget the wii you will NOT be dispointed.

Id say no, the games are really bad at the moment, the graphics, lol whoever said they are a step-up from the Gamecube is blind, if anything it's a major step down from the games ive saw. I feel stupid for getting the Wii, and am considering selling for a ps3, £500 for all i have sounds great, I really need half-decent graphics to enjoy a game, and the controls can be annoying, especially when your playing a Fps, and the controller does not respond or aim correctly for minutes at a time, this happens too frequent for my liking in Cod:3 and Red Steel. The remotes are good but do not make up for the lack of power the wii has, and they also still have some problems on the remotes they got to fix.

---Brian--- said:
Id say no, the games are really bad at the moment, the graphics, lol whoever said they are a step-up from the Gamecube is blind, if anything it's a major step down from the games ive saw. I feel stupid for getting the Wii, and am considering selling for a ps3, £500 for all i have sounds great, I really need half-decent graphics to enjoy a game, and the controls can be annoying, especially when your playing a Fps, and the controller does not respond or aim correctly for minutes at a time, this happens too frequent for my liking in Cod:3 and Red Steel. The remotes are good but do not make up for the lack of power the wii has, and they also still have some problems on the remotes they got to fix.
Red Steels controls wern't that bad. COD:3 was an unfinshed game. The controls were never fully finished. It was a half-assed attempt at a game.

It depends on the person. I don't really think the wii is for hard core gamers. I don't think the graphics are that bad either. It's all about the wii controls. I like moving around to play my games instead of just hitting the buttons. Playing against others online hasn't started yet but when that happens, it's going to be great. I don't know about the spiderman 3. I haven't heard much about that yet.

if u wanna get fat as an elephant and stop working then buy a PS3, but if u wanna stay cool and skinny :) then buy a freakin' Wii cuz' its AwEsOmE!
nvm bout graphics, u only care about FUN!

Or you can excercise and stay healthy and still play a Ps3. Ive been button bashing for about 8 years(im 16) and im still fit.

Back