Call of Duty 3 or Need for Speed Carbonator

pizzaluvr said:
COD3 on 360 sucks, i am reluctant about the wii version

I should stab you in the eye for saying that. COD3 on the 360 is amazing!

Worst games to buy:

Excite Truck - Wii
COD 3 - Wii
Red Steel - Wii
Superman Returns - Any

Best Games for the Wii:

Zelda
Madden 07
Trauma Center

That is all.

Most of the shooteers so far are hard when aiming i hope that soon when your close to the person it locks on but o well. Red steel has a good to bad balance because i have done atleast a 4 month research before ive gotten my wii and i think that red steel is not that bad as far as trailers videos but its ratings are low. Red steel seems to be a bad game based upon what i've heard from people and sometimes(rarely) the best game ever. I would have first suggested zelda but u already have it. So is madden and u have that too. Do not get Excite truck at all. Excite truck seem some what (i mean really) boring. if u want a racing game i would suggest need for speed which is consistenty a great title in the racing gamee area. If u get this i think you shouldn't get a steering wheel because the wii remote without the steering wheel is basically the seame thing. Many of the gun games seem to be really bad due to the aiming and a few other thing. If you haven't beat zelda i think you should beat zelda and by then there will be a better game on the market

Last edited:
Back