Call of Duty Black ops [DLC unofficial info and Discussion]

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
Alright down to business first off I would like to start out by saying my wii is modded and I do like to hack various things by that I don't mean "OMG I'm a Mario kart wii noob hacker IMMA SPAM MAH BLUE SHELLS!!!!!" no thats not a hacker thats just a noob using a REAL hackers codes.

Now to the main thing if you visit the call of duty forums there is no information what so ever about the "1st strike" map pack on the wii and that seems like it sucks but thats where you are all wrong. Being that I am a modder and many other people from the wii mod scene have done this to

If you etract the ISO file from your retail disk copy of black ops and go over the contents there is proof that wii version of black ops will obtain map packs and here is some more clues/hints. with the latest patch from 1-25-11 we recieved an empty slot in multiplayer where "theater mode" is supposed to go and well I'll tell you straight out the wii CANNOT handle theater mode and that spot wasn't put there for looks or by accident I mean come on we are talking about a multi billion dollar company here they dont make mistakes. The dlc store will go there.

Also if you go into zombie mode go into a private and or find match you will see the function to choose which map you want to play in...hmm now why would this be here if the wii as of right now ONLY has one zombie map to play in which is "kino der toten"..once again this company doesn't make mistakes like that they are paid to do a beyond great job.

Now on to the most sweet proof I and other folks from the wii mod scene have found when we got the patch from 1-25-11 there was some loading images which were added on zombies for different maps to play in

a hacker that goes by the name of zeek found this out and what he discovered was that there was these loading images of

FIVE, NACHT DER UNTOTEN, VERRUCKT, DEAD OPS ARCADE, and one UNKNOWN MAP of a total of 5 maps

what he basically did was replace the loading image of kino der toten with the ones mentioned above now he couldn't actually play the zombie map it just launched to kino der toten map for play.

Here is a link to the thread from zeek and his findings
http://hetoan2.com/forum/index.php?topic=1297.0

Zeek used to have pictures of his findings and some videos I am not sure if they are still up or not seeing has he had some trouble over his findings but this is all great news in some aspects. I am not saying 1st strike map pack is 10000% confirmed but that we should expect some sort of DLC for black ops wii is a for sure thing!

other information:
Zeek mentioned in this topic is the zeek from the zombie leader boards on wii and hetoan2 is the well known hacker as well. Please do not post any flaming post here or anything just keep it to your self.

EDIT 1: if anyone could find the images of the replaced loading screens of the other maps please either post them here on this topic or message me the images so I can update this topic

One other thing I forgot to mention was that DLC is stated in the manual booklet that comes with black ops if you bought it read it if you havent already

Some of the stuff in the OP is old news, but you got some new stuff in there too. I really hope they give it to us too! I think we should probably stop making new threads for this though, it seems like everyday there's a new thread asking if we're getting it or saying we probably are/aren't. Hopefully the small things you've noticed are really a clue, I'm getting a little tired of Kino right now!

Some of the stuff in the OP is old news, but you got some new stuff in there too. I really hope they give it to us too! I think we should probably stop making new threads for this though, it seems like everyday there's a new thread asking if we're getting it or saying we probably are/aren't. Hopefully the small things you've noticed are really a clue, I'm getting a little tired of Kino right now!

This is why I posted this thread in the first place to stop the spamming of "OMG WHEN IS DLC FOR WII COMING" topics

and since Acvtivision/Treyarc arent willing to release any information about the dlc then us third parties aka hackers take it upon ourselves get this information.

I also tried posting this on the call of duty forums but it was deleted because of supposed "pirated material" which i call BS because I bought the game and extracted the ISO of my legally BOUGHT COPY!

Yeah, I'm saying that maybe we should just designate this as our DLC discussion thread instead of all these new ones everyday. Make sure to keep us updated, I really wanna know if we're getting it and right now all signs point to yes

oh some more clues/hints which i forgot to mention yet again is ok this has been there since we got our first patch so when you go into your wii''s save file section
you will an icon of a care package

thats the save file for the online patches and if you click it it clearly says "pay and play"
now again going back to my topic this company just doesn't put senseless meaningless things into a game they are paid to do there job

we don't pay for patches because thats free so what could this "pay and play" mean? DLC of course. so just relax guys just give it some time

Back