Activision Aiming for Black Ops 2 Season Pass on Wii U

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
callofduty.jpg

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 publisher Activision is in talks with Nintendo to bring the game’s online services to the Wii U.

Activision would like to bring the Call of Duty franchise’s multiplayer following to the Wii U with Black Ops 2. The company is currently “working with Nintendo on the possibility of releasing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs and the DLC Season Pass for this new gaming platform.”

This news follows this morning’s announcement that Activision will make Call of Duty Elite, the game’s online service, free for customers. Season passes will still be necessary for DLC packages.

Activision also warned that the DLC packs may not be available on all gaming platforms, so we aren’t quite sure yet how this morning’s news will impact the Wii U version. We’ve contacted Activision for more details on the potential Wii U content; we’ll let you know what we here.

Black Ops 2 is due for a Nov. 13 release on the Wii U, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Source: gametrailers

God damnit Activision/Treyarch/whoever's handling DLC, it's pretty damn obvious the Wii U will be able t' handle such downloads and patching junk. If the Wii U doesn't get DLC, there's simply no excuse.

To bad as Nintendo are joining the DLC age

I know the WiiU is gonna get DLC especially with all the third party titles on WiiU and such.
Hell Ninty can profit big ****ING time if they play there cards right here.

Besides I'd like to have some form of DLC for SSB4.

Its DLC announced during production of a game.

**** Craptivision they haven't been good since the 80s

Because all DLC costs unfathomable, out of proportion amounts of money, amiright? Valid point good sir! You're a genius without fault nor lesser opinion, I agree completely with your generic argument which I've never properly countered before, yessir.

There's nothin' wrong with DLC, there's somethin' wrong with how DLC is abused by companies like Crapcom. As such, not all DLC is a spawn of evil itself. Get over it. :p

This, coming from someone who claims to not have enough money to purchase Wii games? How.... unfortunate. It seems they've got you.

Aye, this is coming from a poor fool who's no job, as well as someone who's only ever purchased a meager $15 worth of DLC through his many years of gaming as well.

"They" most certainly don't have me, good sir. Ya don't see me supportin' Crapcom, Treyarch, etc. I support DLC as a feature. With free DLC, time constraints no longer hurt games and content not finished by release can be polished up 'n added in afterwards. With DLC, games can be supported long after release in various different venues. Patching, fan-requested junk and outright new content. What would TF2 be without ANY of it's updates, eh? It'd be the 360 version. ... bleh

The companies who disrespect their fans with on-disc DLC or overpriced junk are the evil, not the existence of DLC itself. You know this to be true.

Back