Call of duty Black Ops

Just to tell u guys. Black ops for the wii WILL have wii speak... SCRATCH THAT IT WILL HAVE A HEADSET FOR THE WII IT'S CONFIRMED. oh and that guy who says the MW2 is gunna come out for the wii when black ops is out is an idiot MW2 will never be on the wii and Black ops for the wii is coming out the same day on every system.Also im pretty sure that black ops on the wii will not have killcam sorry. also if u guys want to know alot more about black ops ask me or go on youtube theirs now COD MONEY

well for philly im buying a xbox so i have all 3 systems, ty delta, and for mini, they already announced it, mw2 comes out next year or with in the middle of the year black ops comes out, i get all my facts from gaming sites and callofduty.com itself

Lol i just herd of there headset on 1 of there info vids, that sounds cool but, i bet the quality on them will be bad

I thought it over an i really really dont want black ops wii, im getting it on 360 and ps3

ok mr.johnny know it all COD person..then answer this for me..what are 2 features that are only exclusive to the wii ehh?

there are none, wii gets blown over all the way, however, i like the controllers more, my opinion, although, u get the exlusives of no zombies, worse grafics, and no map packs

dude this wait for cod black ops is a real pain man
i seriously want my hands on that game NOW

i DONT WANT TO WAIT NO DAMN liek Nearly TWO MONTHS STILL!

well my open house was yesterday(school) and im doing great! i might get black ops wen its released! dont have to wait til christmas!

hey everyone im back been a while getting ready for BO, join my clan pm me your fc for mwr ill ill do the same..clan tag {$$}...Supastars...Now i will also add my fav playas to one of the top clans eva {G$D}..Greatest$ DESTROYERS....WE TRY TO HAVE MATCHES AND TURNEYS SETUP..BUT WAITING FOR COD BO....Youll love the llife...thanks..

Well to answer some of ur questions, WII could only handle mario zelda etc. due to its nintendos games, other than monster hunter tri, that was a wii exclusive, wii ONLY allows good grafics to certain games such as THERE nintendo originals, ALSO nukes will not be in black ops, if u want to see a nuke, u have to see mw2 on wii next year, and sorry for saying wii cant handle good grafics but, they have a 1 gb hard drive, that cant handle anything, nintendo wont let it be any better, so there making a whole new console in 2011

So much is wrong here.

The Wii is not an entity, it has no say in what games have good graphics. Nintendo do not stop games having good graphics either, it is purely down to the developers of the games. Perhaps you were actually trying to say that certain game styles allow for better graphics on the Wii? Even that is somewhat eroneous though as we have already seen that good non-cartoony graphics are possible with games like MH3 or Silent Hill. Poor graphics = lazy development, nothing else.

The Wii does not have a 1GB harddrive, it has 512MB of flash memory. Neither harddrives or flash memory really have anything to do with graphic capabilities though.

It is not a case that Nintendo won't let the Wii be better, it is a case of the original design did not allow for such upgrades to be implemented, the best that they could manage was to allow access from the SD card but that is still limited to the Wii's original 512MB memory. That is the main reason why the Wii version of Black Ops won't have downloadable map packs, as they would simply be too big.

There is no new console Nintendo coming out in 2011. They are working on it now but it certainly won't be out until 2012 or later, although we may get a glimpse of something at E3 2011. They have said that the 3DS will release by March 2011, but that is a handheld not a console.

I doubt that MW2 will be coming to the Wii next year, there would be no actual point to it (as Black Ops will exceed it) and the original game sucks anyway. Black Ops will feature as many of the same options as the HD versions wherever possible and I believe that the radio controlled car and other perks are already confirmed. However i'm pretty sure that there will not be any voice chat for the Wii version.

Not that any of this matters to me as I'm buying Black Ops for the 360 and Goldeneye for the Wii.

Last edited:
Back