Call of duty Black Ops

LMAO, im proud of you, dude, all im saying is, wii blows, period, isnt that why wii is losing all there players? Nintendo cant dish out ****, it has NOTHING to do with cartoon grafics either, if that were the case, explain banjo nuts and bolts, AMAZING grafics, and cartoon ish, and how i can also explain nintendo wont let the grafics get better? um HELLO, the creators of banjo were with nintendo, theres a reason why, ps3 controllers are also, AMAZING, if you dont like the controller set up, go to gamestop, they have at least 20 different styles of controllers, xbox may pay for internet, but u get waaaay better quality, and yes, i have been playing since the age of 2 and i am now 15, i had the original nintendo and have been with them all the way, loved all there systems, including the wii, nintendo had a good idea, but greatly FAILED
ALSO please tell me MW2 cant come to wii? MW1 did? and it came out 2 years later than the original date, so please explain to me why MW2 cant come out past the original date?

So Sony and Microsoft are also holding back on the 360 and PS3 graphics right? I mean they suck compared to high end PC graphics. The truth is that all hardware has its limitations and all of the consoles are reaching those limitations now, hence games like RDR or Alan Wake not running at a HD resolution. The Wii's limitations are even lower but games like SMG2, MH3, Silent Hill and Other M show that high quality is possible if the effort is put in to them.

Try to get this into your head - the Wii cannot be magically turned into having 360/PS3 level graphics because the hardware limits it. Nintendo could rub a magic lamp, they could write a letter to Santa, they could chase a leprachaun around a rainbow, but none of it would make the Wii have graphics at the level of 360/PS3. It isn't that they don't want it, it is that it simply cannot be done. The Wii was a gamble for Nintendo, so they kept costs down encase it failed (which it didn't, it is the most successful Nintendo console ever), part of that was not going with higher end HD graphics. Their future machines will be closer in graphics capabilities though, so there is your fix. The 3DS has already been touted as having graphics that match the 360/PS3 (albeit at a much lower resolution), so the Wii2 or whatever it will be called will certainly have more horsepower than the Wii currently has.

Rare was sold to Microsoft. It was the greatest bit of business that Nintendo ever did, as Rare has released nothing of real note since the N64. Even if they had kept Rare it would have made no difference to the Wii's graphic capabilities. As cartoon styled games go anyway I think that SMG2 is much better than Banjo's nuts, not in resolution but certainly in terms of creativity.

I thought you had conclusive proof that MW2 was coming to the Wii. Couldn't you find a link? Maybe one of your 78 friends could help you.

Now I don't have anything against any of the consoles, I am a multi-console owner myself and I think that they all have something to offer. To write one off is stupid as it limits your options.
thank you for not explaining why mw2 cant come to wii, but o well, i dont have my proof yet you dont have yours, so shove a ****ing dick up ur ass and keep quiet, and personally, i think mario galaxy ****ing failed and i never said wii is gunna magically turn into an xbox or ps3 like i made a wish and it happened, i expect more from wii, bout it, its pretty retarded that wii was the last to come out of ps3 wii and xbox and wii was the worse failure in history of gaming consoles, i perfer the nintendos older **** than this peice of garbage

psp is a failure idiot, also galaxy was brought up in a convo u aint even in so stfu

LMAO, im proud of you, dude, all im saying is, wii blows, period, isnt that why wii is losing all there players? Nintendo cant dish out ****, it has NOTHING to do with cartoon grafics either, if that were the case, explain banjo nuts and bolts, AMAZING grafics, and cartoon ish, and how i can also explain nintendo wont let the grafics get better? um HELLO, the creators of banjo were with nintendo, theres a reason why, ps3 controllers are also, AMAZING, if you dont like the controller set up, go to gamestop, they have at least 20 different styles of controllers, xbox may pay for internet, but u get waaaay better quality, and yes, i have been playing since the age of 2 and i am now 15, i had the original nintendo and have been with them all the way, loved all there systems, including the wii, nintendo had a good idea, but greatly FAILED
ALSO please tell me MW2 cant come to wii? MW1 did? and it came out 2 years later than the original date, so please explain to me why MW2 cant come out past the original date?

So Sony and Microsoft are also holding back on the 360 and PS3 graphics right? I mean they suck compared to high end PC graphics. The truth is that all hardware has its limitations and all of the consoles are reaching those limitations now, hence games like RDR or Alan Wake not running at a HD resolution. The Wii's limitations are even lower but games like SMG2, MH3, Silent Hill and Other M show that high quality is possible if the effort is put in to them.

Try to get this into your head - the Wii cannot be magically turned into having 360/PS3 level graphics because the hardware limits it. Nintendo could rub a magic lamp, they could write a letter to Santa, they could chase a leprachaun around a rainbow, but none of it would make the Wii have graphics at the level of 360/PS3. It isn't that they don't want it, it is that it simply cannot be done. The Wii was a gamble for Nintendo, so they kept costs down encase it failed (which it didn't, it is the most successful Nintendo console ever), part of that was not going with higher end HD graphics. Their future machines will be closer in graphics capabilities though, so there is your fix. The 3DS has already been touted as having graphics that match the 360/PS3 (albeit at a much lower resolution), so the Wii2 or whatever it will be called will certainly have more horsepower than the Wii currently has.

Rare was sold to Microsoft. It was the greatest bit of business that Nintendo ever did, as Rare has released nothing of real note since the N64. Even if they had kept Rare it would have made no difference to the Wii's graphic capabilities. As cartoon styled games go anyway I think that SMG2 is much better than Banjo's nuts, not in resolution but certainly in terms of creativity.

I thought you had conclusive proof that MW2 was coming to the Wii. Couldn't you find a link? Maybe one of your 78 friends could help you.

Now I don't have anything against any of the consoles, I am a multi-console owner myself and I think that they all have something to offer. To write one off is stupid as it limits your options.
thank you for not explaining why mw2 cant come to wii, but o well, i dont have my proof yet you dont have yours, so shove a ****ing dick up ur ass and keep quiet, and personally, i think mario galaxy ****ing failed and i never said wii is gunna magically turn into an xbox or ps3 like i made a wish and it happened, i expect more from wii, bout it, its pretty retarded that wii was the last to come out of ps3 wii and xbox and wii was the worse failure in history of gaming consoles, i perfer the nintendos older **** than this peice of garbage

I should really apologize to my 8 year old niece. I had put her at the same level as you but it is clear that she is actually much more mature than you.

There is no reason why MW2 couldn't come out on the Wii, except for it possibly not being very profitable for Activision to port a game that has already sold millions on other platforms. Perhaps they will as the rest of the series has hit the million mark in sales but I would think that Black Ops should surpass MW2 in gameplay anyway, so there wouldn't be much point in porting over an older inferior game. It wasn't up to me to provide proof that MW2 wasn't coming out though, you were supposed to provide a link stating that it was as you had said that it actually was coming out next year. As you were unable to produce any link and had to resort to swearing I think that you have actually provided enough confirmation yourself to say that MW2 is not coming out on the Wii.

Now you are saying that the Wii is the worst failure in the history of gaming consoles? The same Wii that is the fastest selling console of all time, the biggest selling Nintendo console of all time, has the most consoles sold in a single year etc etc. So to you the Wii is a huge failure, but that is only because you have the mental capacity of a moldy walnut and have no knowledge, comprehension or logic on which to base whatever garbage you are spewing out. For Nintendo it is the most successful console ever, in fact the only record that the Wii hasn't broken yet is in lifetime sales.

Again I suggest that you stop worrying about your 78 imaginary friends and stop trolling about the Wii. Instead go to school and pay attention. You need some sort of an education because when you are grown up and your parents stop supporting you a career of saying "do you want fries with that" will not help you buy any new consoles or games in the future.

Anyway to get off the subject of idiotic trolls and back on the subject of COD; I just finished paying for my preorder of the Black Ops prestige edition on the 360. :D

Yeah? wii is also the system everyone sold fastest on ebay also, also, if WaW came out 1st on wii, why would the game that came out before it come to wii?
Also you seem a lil stuck up, Just because wii sold most doesnt make it popular also where is your link proving it cant come to wii?
Also if wii is the "fastest" selling console how will activision lose money by bringing it to wii:wink:

Last edited:
prestige edition is basically u spending 150 dollars for a remote control car that is going to break, its got a mic on it and a camera, so you can see where ur going, and u get everything the hardened edition has as well, in my opinion, 150 dollars aint too much worth it

Yeah? wii is also the system everyone sold fastest on ebay also, also, if WaW came out 1st on wii, why would the game that came out before it come to wii?
Also you seem a lil stuck up, Just because wii sold most doesnt make it popular also where is your link proving it cant come to wii?
Also if wii is the "fastest" selling console how will activision lose money by bringing it to wii:wink:

Of course the Wii was the fastest selling system on Ebay, it was the most sought after. Unless you mean the most resold, in which case that has no actual basis of fact.

MW Reflex came out because Activision needed something to fill the space on the Wii as Infinity Ward would not develop MW2 for it. Treyarch had already ported the COD4 engine to the Wii to use for WAW, so they used the engine again for Reflex and it filled the space.

Ok here are links proving that MW2 currently cannot come to the Wii in the middle of next year as you had stated.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1074211p1.html
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1105064p1.html

Basically, Infinity Ward are no longer with Activision and are taking them to court next year. As control of the MW brand and unpaid MW2 royalties are some of IW's issues then it seems doubtful that Activision would release another MW2 game while there are still legal preceedings going on. If IW are awarded a stake in the MW franchise then there would be no chance of a MW2 Wii port happening ever.

That is as conclusive proof as you'll get, as Activision wouldn't even bother porting a game that the might never be able to release. That would lose them money. They also have Black Ops and Goldeneye releasing (plus Wii development for the future Sledgehammer and Treyarch COD titles underway) so it isn't like they need something to fill a space like they did with MW2/Reflex either.

Ok now that MW2 sillyness is done with back to Black Ops. They say that the Wii version will have the same content as the 360/PS3 versions. I'm guessing that will be the features of the regular 360/PS3 versions and not the hardened/prestige ones that have the extra co-op maps. That is annoying as the Wii cannot have downloadable map packs, so I think that they should include as many as they can with the disk.

Last edited:
lol
anyway back to BO hmmm i heard that the special edition(doesnt come to wii) but is pointless and a waste of money lol anybody know what im talking about the rc car thing that comes extra even though you can get it anyways??

i know for sure that the wii version will NOT have theater mode
as for all that other crap

well...i say [i THINK] it gets all the reg content from the 360/ps3 versions
and keeps maybe keeps both zombie modes "dead ops" and " dead ops arcade"
really dont know the difference between the two and keeps the best of the best
online multiplayer maps!

EDIT: super mario galaxy 2 FAILED hard though galaxy 1 was epic
as for mw2....it was terrible and not to much of a difference from 1
besides to many crying adolesant 12 yr old brats on the headset -___-""
Damn "noobtubers"

Last edited:
well good news is that call of duty black ops for the wii will have a online chat build in this new feature is called voip. this isn't a lie i have a video of a interview with the executive producer of BO which is a true valid proof that everyone in this forum fail to do here you go...or and your welcome ppl!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP_kRD5ttco

Back