Call of Duty Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Tournament

tyvm? whats that?

I texted those girls all the way home. My friends keep saying to ask one of them out, but I don't really like relationships where you and her both go to different schools.

But on the other hand, me and my partner completly dominated in Improv (Your given a topic/words/props and have to make the story up as you go along, with 30 min prep time)
So we like, rocked the house of 20 people watching us, and I made them laugh like 3 times, during a 3 minute skit. And not just ordinary "haha" laugh, im talking all out, hardcore busting out laughing, but the problem was, our judge was like, 40, so she didnt like our jokes, so she ranked us 7th place/8. But we were amazing. I hate judges like that. We would've went to finals, then we would've gotten a trophie, but no. lol

Alright, right now I'm getting everything organized.
Entries: 10
IceIceBaby & Prinplup [Ego Crushers]
Johnny100 & Johny 999 [John & John]
Blackhawk2 & Fasho Caiz [Fasho Hawk]
KAOL & Hauenstein [Banzai Bulls]
[DS]Leader & jnc1421 [Banzai Panthers]
(Any time a name has 'Banzai' in front of it, it means that team didn't give me a name to there team, so I made one myself)
Remember: 3:30 Pacific, 4:30 Mountain, 5:30 Central, 6:30 Eastern.

make sure to exchange fc's to your teammate and opponents.

make sure everyone includes thier nick / profile name so they can be found on the friends list.

add me, thanks!
Modern Warfare Reflex Code: 410639145222
Profile: hauenstien

Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Tournament Matchups!
Round 1:
Banzai Panthers ([DS]Leader & jnc1421 ) vs. Ego Crushers (IceIceBaby & Prinplup) Map: Bog
John & John (Johnny100 & Johny999) vs. Domination (Blackhawk2 & Fasho Caiz) Map: Backlot

And the Banzai Bulls get the lucky first bye! This means they automatically go to the second round without having to play a match, Congratulations!

Note: Everything here was randomly chosen!
Also, the first round begins 3:30 Pacific, 4:30 Mountain, 5:30 Central, and 6:30 Eastern.
Get your teammates FC's and your opponents FC's. Match up together at a private match with Regular Team Deathmatch rules, IT IS SINGLE ELIMANATION, set the map to whatever it says the map is supposed to be, play for 10 minutes, and play ONE match, then report back to me with the winner. And don't lie, because if both teams say they won, I'll disqualify both.

BTW, in round 2, we will have another lucky bye team. It can't be the Banzai Bulls, because they've already had one, so it will be either the victor from Bog, or the victor from Backlot. Then the Banzai Bulls will play the team that didn't get the lucky bye. Whoever wins this match, goes to the Championship, then plays the lucky bye team from round 2. Whoevers wins here, are the Champions.

Good luck to everybody who is entered!!

Back