Can't Get my Wii jacket

Just call Nintendo. I did. They Nintendo guy told me that none of the orders being placed online today are working. He said their servers are overloaded.

I tried to order mine, put in my S/N, and clicked on submit. The next page kind of half loaded and then finally didn't work at all. I started back at step one and then it told me that I had already ordered the maximum amount, when I never completed the checkout. So, I called the 1-866 number on the page, talked to someone after waiting for about 10 seconds on hold and the guy set me up with 4 jackets.

He assumed that I had problems with the site so it's clearly a problem. He also told me that they are going to start shipping on October 13 and it'll take about 6-8 days. About 3 minutes later, I received an order confirmation in my e-mail.

Don't worry if you can't get your order in right away, you still have 10 days until they start shipping.

I had the same problem. I called Nintendo and they said to wait a few days and if it didn't work to call back and they would place the order over the phone.

i ordered mine over the phone (i'm in australia) and everything was fine. if your having problems over the net, try that so you can talk to someone straight away, see what they can do

I got three ones in:lol: I couldn't get four though I accidentally ordered one and then backspaced and put 4 and it would only give me three... But three is still good:smilewinkgrin:

Can someone link me to the place to order these, and it's 100% free right? No shipping/handling?

D S said:
Can someone link me to the place to order these, and it's 100% free right? No shipping/handling?

well it says its all free, and they don't ask for any billing details when you order, and they woudlnt make you pay after they ship it because people wouldnt pay so as far as i know, 100% free:yesnod:

Back