Can't Get my Wii jacket

lucky i got my one ordered yesterday :)

but mmm...u would think they would have expected a high number of orders :D

ok everyone wondering about this if u have a my nintendo acc. log on go to my profile and click orders and if there is something there it dosent say wiimote cover or whatever it says some werid name anyway if there is something there then your good if not then try agian in 24 hours btw they dont start shiping them out untill october 15

hope the anwsers all your questions

"

Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer

Our records indicate that your request for additional Wii Remote Jacket(s) has exceeded the maximum quantity allowed per Wii serial number.
If you feel that you have received this message in error, please wait 24 hours and try your request again.

If you've already waited 24 hours and are still receiving this message, please contact Nintendo's Consumer Service Department at [email protected] or at 1-866-431-8367. Representatives are available from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week.

Click here to go to the Consumer Service home page, or
Click here to go to Nintendo's home page."

Yup, they have problem with the website again. Anyway, I just called them a couple hours ago and place the order for 4 jackets. The phone call was picked up within seconds.

Try ordering again..
That happened to me once when I was trying to get the new straps, but then I still got the new straps anyway :smilewinkgrin:

sarspants said:
I tried to order mine, put in my S/N, and clicked on submit. The next page kind of half loaded and then finally didn't work at all. I started back at step one and then it told me that I had already ordered the maximum amount, when I never completed the checkout. So, I called the 1-866 number on the page, talked to someone after waiting for about 10 seconds on hold and the guy set me up with 4 jackets.

He assumed that I had problems with the site so it's clearly a problem. He also told me that they are going to start shipping on October 13 and it'll take about 6-8 days. About 3 minutes later, I received an order confirmation in my e-mail.

Don't worry if you can't get your order in right away, you still have 10 days until they start shipping.

in the wii email on your wii it says they will ship them out Oct. 15

Pikachu256 said:
I think you're only supposed to order 1 per Wii Console and the Extra Wiimotes you order in a different form =/ or something like that I ordered 1 and it worked but when I pressed order 2, I have exceed the limited number =/

NO. You order only with your Wii serial number (not WiiMote) and up to 4 jackets per Wii. Just the same way they did for the straps. It doesn't matter how many WiiMote you actually have. They have problem with their websites, so just call the phone number to place order. If you have not registered your Wii, you'll have to do that before placing order. You provide your address and e-mail during the registration process.
If you ordered only one and later get more WiiMote (old package without the jacket), you are probably stuck and cannot order more. There is no reason not to order 4.

Last edited:
I got another one in and got four on the way

Back