Cant play Disney Infinity

brownedawg

WiiChat Member
Sep 1, 2013
Perth Australia
Hi all

I just got this game for fathers day here in australia and after updating my wii system to 4.3E which you have to do, the game updates the menu.

On starting the game it does the 3 screens - wear your wristband, need a nunchuck, need the infinity pad. Then I get the message:

An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii operations Manual for further instructions."

Thats the end - I have to turn the wii off and start again. Research says that this has been a common problem over the years for various games but no one has ever come up with a solid solution. Its all - clean the laser, blow out the dust, clean the cd - but that is not working and has never worked.

My Wii is classified as older by the serial number but it plays all my other games but this new one. Its not the cd as I was able to play it at a friends house whose wii console is a similar age to mine. Ive done all the updates it asked, even re-formatted the console but to no avail.

Anyone have a work around or solution to this issue.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Hi all

I just got this game for fathers day here in australia and after updating my wii system to 4.3E which you have to do, the game updates the menu.

On starting the game it does the 3 screens - wear your wristband, need a nunchuck, need the infinity pad. Then I get the message:

An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii operations Manual for further instructions."

Thats the end - I have to turn the wii off and start again. Research says that this has been a common problem over the years for various games but no one has ever come up with a solid solution. Its all - clean the laser, blow out the dust, clean the cd - but that is not working and has never worked.

My Wii is classified as older by the serial number but it plays all my other games but this new one. Its not the cd as I was able to play it at a friends house whose wii console is a similar age to mine. Ive done all the updates it asked, even re-formatted the console but to no avail.

Anyone have a work around or solution to this issue.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

This means that your wii is about to die as your lazor is going out and can't read discs anymore

Back