Please help my Wii stoped reading black ops

dontpush

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2010
Hi, my wii has just stop reading black ops after playng since the day it was relased. At first it would not read any game so I tapped on the wii as I inserted a disc because I thought maybe the laser was stuck and then it started reading games again but it still will not read black ops but it will read it but stops once it starts to load and once it actullay made it as far as conecting online then I always get the same error reading disc message and I have to eject disc and turn power off. But I can play world at war all day with no problems. Does it just need cleaned? or do I need to replace the laser? If I need to replace it were is a good place to buy it? I am going to get the Wii cleaner as soon as I can find one. Thank You for any help.

assuming the disc isn't scratched to pieces a cleaning kit might solve the problem. good luck with that...

No not scratched at all, I even got a new disc and it does not work either.

Maybe the laser needs to be cleaned? I normally clean all my stuff. PS3(B4 it got stolen), xbox (b4 I disliked microsoft as game company), wii, DSi, even PS2, sega genesis, sega dreamcast, N64.

All my systems I DO play. All of which I clean myself. The lasers do get dusty an read games funny. So possible you might need it cleaned.

Note: I do note like xbox and sold it. An I'm not promoting it. I hate it.

Back